PDA

View Full Version : iMPACT Wrestling (September 8, 2011)

Pejazzle
10-09-2011, 02:36 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/308553_262306840456999_124171207603897_878732_6812 99670_n.jpg

http://www.novamov.com/video/17t341ljoufpp

Diablo13
11-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Whether this is a good thing or a bad thing remains to be seen!
I suppose it depends a lot on if he has cleaned himself up or not?
But considering how he left TNA after his easy championship defeat by Sting, with his name not even being mentioned for months, I think TNA are desperately pinning too much of their future hopes on the popularity of an unreliable known drug taking star?
Given his past record I very much doubt the WWE for example, would even consider re employing him now, or in the future!
I wonder what happened to brother Matt?
After a brief TNA stint he seems to have disappeared without trace, or explanation as well? :confused:

Pejazzle
11-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Matt Hardy got fired for getting arrested for DWI.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Jeff Hardy is also about to go to Jail for 10 days relating to an arrest in 2009.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. from hell!

Diablo13
11-09-2011, 04:01 PM
I didn't know either of those things, ta for the info!
If you were running a very public company, with people paying you to come and see your stars perform, would you honestly employ these two?
You might as well just sell tickets to Rykers Island prison for people to see your stars "at home"! pmsl

Diablo13
11-09-2011, 04:18 PM
WWE legend Kevin Nash is in the clear ... TMZ has learned -- after cops arrested him in Florida recently for allegedly laying the smackdown on some drunk guy ... for hitting on his wife.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/06/10/0610-kevin-nash-ex-wwe.jpg

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, Big Sexy and his lady were leaving a restaurant after dinner, when a man approached Nash's wife and began chatting her up.

According to the report, Nash's wife told the guy to buzz off ... but he got aggressive -- so Nash stepped in and dropped him.

Nash held the man down until police arrived -- but in a cruel twist of fate, he ended up getting arrested himself on suspicion of battery, a charge that was eventually dropped due to lack of evidence.

Nash tells TMZ, he never should have been arrested -- and if he wanted to sue, he'd have a good case in court, adding, "I'm a 52-year-old fake fighter. My hands aren't deadly weapons."

Imagine hitting on a woman when you have had a few,.......................only to be hit yourself by her husband, a 7ft giant like Kevin Nash! pmsl
Talk about picking the wrong one to chat up!
I'll bet that bloke saw him and tasted his own anus in this mouth! (:|

"I'm a 52-year-old fake fighter. My hands aren't deadly weapons."

Congratulations Kevin, .........you hit the nail on the head there! :hyst: