PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Fury 1 Basic Multi Purpose Circular Saw

tinkertiler
06-09-2011, 07:39 AM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. I purchased one of these bad boys at the weekend as i have a few jobs to do which i need a circular saw and thought that seeing as though i got the evolution xl mitre saw this should be a good buy. I wasnt wrong lol !!

I had some plinths to chop down at a house after i had tiled the floor and this did the job with ease!! It is a bit heavy but that doesnt bother me lol Ive got some worktop to do on a desk that i made for someone last week later on in the week and this should work a treat with that too.

Ideal little saw for any jobs that require a circular saw and ideal for taking up floor boards too as it has the rage blade on it which can cut through anything :)

Diablo13
07-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Ideal little saw for any jobs that require a circular saw and ideal for taking up floor boards too as it has the rage blade on it which can cut through anything :)

Whats it like on Red Tape? :hyst:

Diablo13
13-10-2011, 02:37 AM
And this post is to tell you we don't put up with your nonsense, its called spam and you have 5 helpings of it, which can get you banned if you keep it up! :rtfm::cussing:

Oh and you spelled nonsense wrong! :9:

tinkertiler
13-10-2011, 07:37 AM
Like that you mean diablo lol