PDA

View Full Version : Worx SoniCrafter™ 250W Oscillating Tool

tinkertiler
22-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Ive been expanding my collection of tools over the past couple of weeks and aquired one of these little beauties!!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. This has to one of the all time greatest inventions tool wise in ages!! It can sand, cut wood metal plastic ect and a whole lot more and what a great price. I needed to get something like this as i do a fare few jobs like laminate flooring and tiling which this tool comes in very very handy! Ive been using it today for stripping off no nails from the back of skirting board which needs to go back on again after i have fitted a laminat floor later in the week. It did this job with no effort at all. The blades that you get with it are pretty good to start with but after a bit of investigation around B and Q i discovered that the blades are well over priced in my opinion!! Well the diamond ones i wanted was lol Anyway after a bit of research on ebay and found a good selection for a bosch mutitool which will fit in the worx one witha adapter that is supplied which is good. Fein blades also fit with the use of the adapter.

All in all its a great little gadget to have at hand not just for sanding or cutting out floor boards but also capable of chasing walls out for cables, putting backboxes in plasterboard ect ect the list goes on and on. If you are a avid d.i.yer or looking for a present for someone who likes their gadgets in the tool shed this is the one to get!! Cannot recomend it enough

EDIT - Almost forgot !! The machine has a 3 year warranty with it too which is a good thing to know!!