PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash future

Pejazzle
16-08-2011, 10:54 PM
For those of you looking for answers to the Nash/Punk/HHH/Steph/etc. storyline, you clearly didn?t get them on last night?s edition of RAW. Close sources are saying that it was very chaotic backstage at RAW last night and decisions weren?t made until last minute.

One source said that the CM Punk/Kevin Nash promo was very unscripted. ?Those two were working without a net out there,? the source said, ?and the jabs they took at each other were not planned beforehand.?

The lack of resolve in the ?Who texted Kevin Nash?? story is because WWE still hasn?t solidified the direction they?re going to take yet. ?They have five ways they can go with this thing,? said a WWE writer, ?and it?s still unclear which one they?re going to choose.? WWE never intended on Del Rio to be the one who ?hired? Kevin Nash. The obvious options now are Triple H, Stephanie, Johnny Ace and Vince, but WWE has proven that they don?t always go with the clear choice with things like this, so no one will ever know for sure until it?s finally in the books.

There?s still no word on Kevin Nash?s contract situation and whether he?s agreed to (or even been offered) a new deal now that he?s back on television. Kevin Nash is currently signed to a ?Legends? contract. I would imagine something new will be worked out very soon as last night?s RAW was a very good indication that he?s not going anywhere anytime soon. I?ve received a few emails about Nash being booked on some future independent shows and while he may or may not pull out of those, there have not been reports of him doing so yet.

Source (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Major_Backstage_Update_On_Kevin_Nash__WWE.php)

ruud692
17-08-2011, 01:02 AM
interesting ;;) cheers

Diablo13
17-08-2011, 06:50 PM
From watching RAW it looked to me like John Laryngitis had texted Nash, in order to undermine Hunter's authority.
There has been previous tension between the two and it would be no surprise that Laryngitis was not happy with Hunters promotion. Especially since Hunter is popular and has the backing of the board, while he has been shown to be an inept talent scout and is universally disliked by the WWE universe, both in and out of the boardroom!
The CM Punk Vs Nash exchange was quite good and I would like to see Punk kick his ass, but I don't think it would be a particularly good match because todays "Diesel" is very watered down? ;)

Pejazzle
17-08-2011, 10:34 PM
I think that segment that CM Punk did with Nash which was unscripted just proves once again that he is the best on the mic? Possibly even better than The Rock who has scripts?Also that would be a good storyline if they go with Larynitis sending that mystery text, but who knows what WWE will pull out of the hat.

Diablo13
17-08-2011, 10:55 PM
There's no doubting Punks ability on the mike. It is even better because it is usually edgy and sounds like it is a taboo subject. It helps that he does it all in such an even unruffled tone, without getting too excited and shouting.
If you take away the Rock's catchphrases, what does he actually say?
It all comes out as how great he is and how bad everyone else is. The Rock was a kids idol, pre Cena who took it over when he left.
No comparison, Punk is far better than anything the Rock has cooked! ;)