PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho rips CM Punk. Jim Ross apologises for poor commentating

Pejazzle
03-08-2011, 12:06 AM
Chris Jericho wrote the following on Twitter this week after CM Punk mentioned him on RAW:

"Everyone is so excited that @CMPunk mentioned me on Raw. Newsflash...I don't give a shi*. Mind ur own business and stop rippin me off Punk."

Jim Ross posted the following after Raw, regarding the announcing on the show?

"Thanks to all that tuned into Raw tonite. Sorry that I let the bickering get the better of me a time or two. I'll be back nx wk in San Jose.

Amazing how many ppl think I have something to do re: Raw announce team. I don't. Cole is there 2 stay. Give us a chance to jell."

Diablo13
03-08-2011, 09:05 PM
So it wasn't just me that thought the commentary was disgraceful on Raw this week!
If Cole is staying then he needs to grow up and leave his crush on Miz where it belongs, ....................in the toilets! :p
Never mind gelling as an announce team, we see too much of Cole with him being on both Raw and Smackdown, so put him on Smackdown exclusively and the problem is solved!
Jericho's comments don't sound much like he is coming back do they, but you never know with the WWE , he might just be boosting speculation for his return?