PDA

View Full Version : aisleyne spots a break in

dave_c
31-07-2006, 06:45 PM
After a relatively quiet weekend in the Big Brother house following the double eviction of last week’s ‘best friends’ Michael and Spiral, the housemates have Aisleyne to thank for rumbling a potential BB security breach – while squeezing her zits!

It’s a wonder why anyone would want to try and actually break into the house, but that’s exactly what happened as two men managed to get in, despite the house being surrounded by 10ft walls and barbed wire. Fortunately, the pair were rumbled by Aisleyne as she stared into one of the many two-way mirrors while sorting out her spots. Seeing two faces staring back at her, the blonde ghetto-bitch wannabe screamed in horror, alerting security guards who ran into the corridors to find the infiltrators before things got messy.

But not as messy as Welsh space-cadet Glyn who came clean to the house by admitting that he’d been, erm, ‘enjoying’ himself in the shower earlier in the day. Clearly the worse for wear on booze, the 18 year old confirmed the worst suspicions of his fellow housemates by revealing that he’d managed to release, as it were, ten weeks of pent-up frustration.

'I put the towels all over the shower' he revealed, describing how he had kept what he was doing secret from cameras in the bathroom. Glyn went on to reassure the group that he'd used one of Mikey’s condoms in order to prevent an accident. 'It didn’t go everywhere' he announced.

Too much information, thank you!

Lainie
31-07-2006, 08:04 PM
im gonna b seek!!!

:please: :puke:

DessertDog
31-07-2006, 08:41 PM
What a W***** bet hes never had a woman as well

millarosa
01-08-2006, 09:14 AM
I heard about this although if they got that far you would think they would have tried to enter the house.

The fact that they didnt manage to catch them makes me wonder if it's just a wind-up.