PDA

View Full Version : WWE Friday Night Smackdown (July 22, 2011)

Pejazzle
23-07-2011, 03:28 PM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ4U0Mvcgww

Diablo13
24-07-2011, 04:04 AM
Looks like there are some big storylines for Mark Henry developing, as he is currently more interesting than he has been for years?
Caine seems to be on the change as well, so I hope that means a return appearance of the Undertaker to take on Caine over unfinished business sometime soon.
I enjoyed the Randy Orton v Caine match, though so many adverts in between the match completely spoil the show if you watch it "live".
When will the WWE ever learn that although adverts generate a lot of money for the company, so many of them, especially mid match destroy the action of the show!
Quite a good Smackdown overall, though I was a bit disappointed that Hunter didn't make an appearance to say how the changes might affect the show?
Is he to be in charge of WWE altogether, as it sounded like on RAW, or is he only going to be involved in the running of RAW mainly, perhaps taking over from the anonymous general manager, or is he going to appoint a new one?
Just so long as its not Vicky Guerrero again!

Pejazzle
24-07-2011, 06:41 PM
I do like what theyre doing with the new Mark Henry it is similar to a few years ago when he destroyed everyone and sidelined Batista but the Batista came back and destroyed him I think thats what theyre trying to do again.

I really hate what WWE have done with Kane they have totally destroyed hes character as they have with the great Khali and just turned them into jokes. Remember masked Kane? When was the last time this Kane won a match?

Randy Orton is just way over rated but as long hes a golden boy along with Cena then hell carry on winning all the time.

I hope they get this stupid Anonymous GM out the way aswell.

juke4
24-07-2011, 11:27 PM
whatever happened to Stone Cold Steve Austin. he was a good entertainer. Dont really watch wrestling but i heard the rock was back ''Can you smell what the rock is cooking???......'' bs

JimFiggs
24-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Good grief, I haven't heard anyone refer to Steve Austin for years :)
Those were the days !

Jim

Diablo13
25-07-2011, 05:04 AM
Stone Cold Steve Austin is retired.
He had lots of problems with his knees being busted up.
He makes guest appearances on some WWE shows and PPV's and currently is the head trainer and boss of the Tough Enough series when it runs.

The Rock's supposed comeback was a big disappointment and a big publicity stunt for next years Wrestlemania!
He made several appearances recently, during which he talked a good fight, as usual, but didn't take part in competition. After declaring that he was back for the love of the WWE fans, he disappeared again a couple of weeks later!
After pulling such a dirty con on his fans, he should now stay disappeared permanently! :mad:
He is a triumph of ego over substance! :rolleyes: