PDA

View Full Version : Dash Launch v2.23

tinkertiler
23-07-2011, 08:27 AM
>> cOz released a new version of Dash Launch build for JTAG 360s.

What's new/fixed:
- added hddalive
- added 13599
- relocate external files so old files will no longer be used accidentally
new path is \default.xex dir\VERSION\files
ie: GAME:\13599\patches_jasper.bin

Diablo13
24-07-2011, 04:21 AM
Are there any of this current crop of updates which would be useful to me?
So many changes lately, new dashboards and support for new games encryption its hard to keep up with! :dunno:

tinkertiler
24-07-2011, 04:45 AM
Your still fine at the mo mate dont worry i will be letting you know when you need to pop round pmsl

Its all just updates for the latest dash but with what we did to get the games working last time you dont need to update. The next biggie when you might have to pop down is when the new stylle disc format comes out but im thinking we should be fine anyway. I have updated mine but that was becsause i was meesing about with it and sort of killed my jtag lol will teach me for fooking about with it when i should know better lol

smurfet99
23-08-2011, 12:06 AM
where is the best place to get this update done to your console?

Magnu420
23-08-2011, 12:08 AM

where else... the best forum on the net :wod:

Diablo13
23-08-2011, 12:15 AM
Only certain console models can be done and they are becoming hard to get hold of.
If you can't do it yourself, like me, maybe you have a friend who can do it for you?
Failing that there are people online who will do it for a price, but once again you still need a suitable console ie, not a new one which hasn't had certain updates done to it.
tinkertiler can tell you better when he's on.

smurfet99
23-08-2011, 12:22 AM
thanks for the quick reply, me startin to really love this site

Diablo13
23-08-2011, 12:25 AM
thanks for the quick reply, me startin to really love this site

Glad to hear it. :thumbup2:
Your very welcome here and the more you browse and take part, the more you learn and the more you will find people to help you when they can.

tinkertiler
23-08-2011, 08:08 AM

Hello mate. This update is only for the jtagged consoles and if you dont know what that is then you dont have one lol As diablo has stated they are very hard to get hold of and can be a pain to do as diablo knows pmsl If you have a jtag and are struggling let me know and i will help you out :)

Diablo13
23-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Maybe now is good time to tell him exactly which boxes can be done tink?
Who knows he may already have a box which could be done, but never thought about getting it jtagged until he came on here? :-?

tinkertiler
23-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Check the dashboard version of the console by going to settings and going down to info and looking on the right hand side. If it says 7371 or below it can be jtagged if it has been manufactured before June 18th 2009. Seems a very very slim chance of that happening now as its over 2 years ago lol They are still about but few and far between and people know how much they are worth. Seem them change hands now for over ?400 !! Im not getting rid of mine anytime soon lol And diablo you break yours your in trouble pmsl

Diablo13
23-08-2011, 10:12 PM
And diablo you break yours your in trouble pmsl

I'm in trouble even when I don't break mine! :( lol