PDA

View Full Version : WWE Friday Night Smackdown (July 15, 2011)

Pejazzle
15-07-2011, 11:55 PM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZeF7kh5UeY

Pejazzle
15-07-2011, 11:57 PM
So excited for "Money In The Bank" PPV this Sunday!!!

My guess is that CM Punk will win the the title off Cena but then the winner of the MITB ladder match will cash in and beat CM Punk.

Whats everyone's thoughts?

Diablo13
16-07-2011, 03:34 AM
I really like the way your thinking pajazzle!
That hadn't occurred to me, which proves your getting more devious!
I hope your right, then Vince can still sack Cena.
All depends on who wins the contract and in what order the matches take place?

I won't see the ppv until at least Monday when I can download it, unless you post it first, lol

Diablo13
16-07-2011, 06:13 PM
I saw it advertised that the Money in the Bank ppv is live on Sly Sports HD 1 on Sunday night/Monday morning, so I can watch it live after all! woohoo

Get myself a nice steak and something brain destroying in to drink and I'm all set for a good night lol

Pejazzle
16-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Enjoy! Ill hopefully have it posted by Monday night if there are decent quality links i try not to post poor quality.

Ill talk to you then when we can both moan about Cena having a typical match where he gets beat up throughout it then hits his special and stays the champ lol

ruud692
16-07-2011, 11:45 PM
Ill talk to you then when we can both moan about Cena having a typical match where he gets beat up throughout it then hits his special and stays the champ lol

Please god nooooo!