PDA

View Full Version : WWE NXT (July 12, 2011)

Pejazzle
13-07-2011, 04:21 PM
http://thumbnails.hulu.com/193/40000193/40000193_384x288_generated_2.jpg

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP_-O32WWFs

Diablo13
14-07-2011, 12:57 AM
I have to say I have just about given up on this show!
William Regal and his talk about all the "dogs" he sleeps with is quite funny, but the rest of the show is all about who is trying to get into Maryse's knickers this week!
All this earning ability points, which means horribly egotistical "wrestlers" appear week after week, is getting very boring.
Especially when the contenders have all been eliminated down to the last two, then they bring back the awful Derek Bateman out of nowhere, WHY?
There is not one contender you can root for and all that woof woof woof woof crap is getting on my tits!
At least it would be more realistic if Maryse did all the barking?
Hornswoggle can "Pog mahon" as well!
I have no idea why I have continued to watch this show, as unlike Tough Enough there seems no point and no end to it!
For me it is a failed concept show, with about as much to do with wrestling as Noddy has to do with the Karma Sutra!

Thanks for posting this pajazzle, I really enjoyed getting that off my chest! pmsl

Pejazzle
14-07-2011, 04:10 PM
LOL sounds really bad. I haven't watched it since season 1 where the old nexus was formed, I think that's about the only success this show has had.

And to think they cut ECW for this garbage!

Diablo13
14-07-2011, 06:41 PM
This last show you posted for instance contained 1 very average three way match involving the newcomers, which surprise surprise Derek Bateman won.
Then 1 match again (the third so far) with professionals Tyson Kid v Yoshi Tatsu, which was also disapointingly average and over long, about revenge for Kid stealing the leg off Tatsu's dolly (sorry action figure)!
The rest was waffle and promotion for Money In The Bank.
So in part over a leg with Tatsu and the other part about leg over with Hornswoggle! :sad:

This show is definitely past its sell by date and should be scrapped!

The first series about forming the Nexus was the best, but even that was a con because only one was supposed to win it, not all six! :confused: