PDA

View Full Version : WWE Monday Night Raw "Power to the People" (June 20, 2011)

Pejazzle
22-06-2011, 08:03 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hlUPRqijlaI/TYiKiAT_0qI/AAAAAAAASo8/vZeHaZfC0xE/s1600/WWE%2BRaw%2B%252803.21.2011%2529.jpg

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. http://img.nattawat.org/images/wyc9uu125i96xg9b8j0o.png

http://www.wupload.com/file/27411021/WWE.Monday.Night.Raw.2011.06.20.Power.To.The.Peopl %20%20e.HDTV.x264-RUDOS.mp4

Pejazzle
23-06-2011, 03:58 PM
How funny was R-Truth?! I'm loving his character at the moment! I'm sick and tired of John Cena now it's the same old drivel with him especially at PPV's where he gets the shi* beaten out of him then hits the AA out if nowhere and wins. Enough already WWE!

Diablo13
24-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Not even had chance to watch this yet!
I only got to watching the TNA Slammiversary last night and that was a pretty good show.
Maybe not so much on stories, but some impressive and varied action bouts!

Diablo13
24-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Not even had chance to watch this yet! I only got to watching the TNA Slammiversary last night and that was a pretty good show. Maybe not so much on stories, but some impressive and varied action bouts!

Diablo13
24-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Deleted duplicate post!
Seem to have some laptop problems at the minute!

ruud692
25-06-2011, 01:16 AM
cena and the 'pg rating' wwe go hand in hand. He's a poor wrestler but as long as enough kids buy his merchandise he'll be top guy on raw

Diablo13
25-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Have to agree with both pajazzle and ruud.
I'm getting fed up of seeing Cena's gimmicky matches as well.
Watched last Mondays RAW last night and most of it wasn't bad. I would like to see more of Mason Ryan in proper matches?
RTruth is very entertaining and plays the nutcase character very well. I would like to see him get the title, as he seems to have been around a long time, mostly in the background without ever getting the title he deserves.

Will someone please put Christian over their knee and give him a good thrashing because I'm sick of hearing his whining!
Where is The Undertaker or Triple H when you need someone to give him a really hard match and put him out for a bit with a storyline injury?
Maybe they could use Mark Henry's new found aggression to take care of that?

As a wrestler I think Mark Henry is useless because he's just so slow and limited, but its good to see them using him and developing his heel persona for a change. I remember seeing the Worlds Strongest Man event he was in, some years ago and he was completely useless and retired early on through injury, having been the poorest competitor in the few events he was in!
Typically the WWE gave him his strongest man title just because he was in it once, not because he proved anything,.................. and Worlds Fattest Weak Wrestler just doesn't have the same ring to it! :hyst: