PDA

View Full Version : sky hd channels down ?

gizajob
20-06-2011, 09:25 PM
hi guys - all the non hd channels on my vu+duo are working, however not one single HD channel is working, black screen...any ideas...?ta

berley
20-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Are you on a sub for card sharing ? maybe they've switched the hd channels off

fergalsworld
20-06-2011, 09:51 PM
You said in your other thread they was all sorted or you mean you just found them after scanning?

gizajob
21-06-2011, 01:14 PM
You said in your other thread they was all sorted or you mean you just found them after scanning?

no mate...they were all working fine, just had a few missing which you kindly sorted for me, thought id move them into the correct boquets, ie, documentary, movies etc...done all that using dreambox edit....however when i ftpd them back to the box..all hd channels went off....might have to reflash image back to box,,,

lincsat
21-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Maybe you corrupted the bouquets somehow - do the channels work from the "Satellites" option

gizajob
21-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Maybe you corrupted the bouquets somehow - do the channels work from the "Satellites" optionjust the non hd channels...all hd channels dont work...had to reflash image to box again...all working now..ta

Diablo13
18-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Now the day is separated by a clear, because many people can not keep up speed, watching online video will be stuck, but separated into a number of movie, then you can ease the five-minute status of the card.I like using r4 card to see it.

What? :confused:

Diablo13
18-11-2011, 06:13 PM
I give up, forums throwing a wobbler please delete this double mess of a post mods!

wullboy
18-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Yes.....I have to say........ i totally agree with you on this one diablo13...pmsl....pmsl....

Reddevil
18-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Code removed

I give up, forums throwing a wobbler please delete this double mess of a post mods!

Nah its you again lol you got editor set wrong again, switched to source mode, he is on holiday now for spam does that clarify things D lol

Diablo13
18-11-2011, 06:40 PM
I didn't set the editor wrong this time Red!
I posted normally, then wanted to edit the post, which showed up as you saw in code, with the original post not showing at all.
I reposted and ended up with the second post in code, but the first one showing normally, so I put the edit request message in and gave up.
I have noticed there is sometimes a problem with the sites posts autosave feature sometimes, as it seems to kick in too quickly and stops you altering the fonts and colour of your message following a quote or copy/paste from a previous post?

Reddevil
18-11-2011, 06:51 PM
I think sometimes when you go to click one of the drop downs you catch the change editor button in error font spreads over that way ;)