PDA

View Full Version : How to Install iOS 5 Beta Without UDID Registered or Developer Account

Ureyesonly
09-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Apple pushed iOS 5 beta to developers on Junes 6th which requires a developer account or device?s UDID registered in a developer account to install iOS 5 beta on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Apple TV 2G. Thanks to a Gizmodo reader, who has found a way to install iOS 5 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. beta without UDID registered or a developer account.

http://cdn.iphoneheat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/iOS-52.jpg

These are the simple instructions to install iOS 5 on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. iPod Touch 3G, iPad 2, iPad and Apple TV 2G without a developer account or UDID registered:
ATTENTION: We have not tested this method, and we discourage iOS (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. firmware piracy (Go get a developers account if you wanna test beta). You cannot downgrade (iPhone 4, 3GS, and iPad CDMA/GSM) to iOS 4.3.3 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. once you upgrade to iOS 5 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. even if you have SHSH blobs (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. saved. Beta expires once as new beta is out, means you?ll be stuck. These instructions are posted for information and educational purposes only. Proceed at your own risk.
*** These instructions will only bypass activation but will not activate cellular service. You can still use them to preview the operating system but without the ability to make calls, it?s far less useful. Not a problem for iPod Touch users.

Download iOS 5 beta (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and install it on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using iTunes (Shift/Alt + Restore).
On activation screen, triple click the home button. This will activate the Voice Over.
Triple click the home button and Emergency Call will appear.
Click on Emergency Call and, while it?s switching, swipe-down with your three fingers. The Notification Center will appear!
Click on the Weather widget. The Weather app will load.
Click on the home button to exit to the iPhone?s springboard.

That?s it. Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is activated and fully operative.
Thank Mert Erdir for this clever link. He has this words to say:

My will is not to do something harmful to anyone, I just wanted to get the attention of Apple, the company I?m in love with; and maybe one day have a chance to talk to/meet Steve Jobs himself. You can reach me on Twitter for further questions.
I found this because I don?t have much cash to get an IOS Developer account, so donations for a young developer will be appreciated. They can be made on my blog (http://drinkcold.tumblr.com/) (not in english). You?ll see the PayPal donate button on the right. Thanks!