PDA

View Full Version : WWE :: Monday Night Raw 30/05/11

Pejazzle
31-05-2011, 08:21 PM
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/2001/uniwraw.png

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knmoLZmvLYQ

Diablo13
31-05-2011, 09:55 PM
I thought it was quite a good show last night?
What will it take to make Cole keep his trap shut?

Really bad timing for Kharma in her personal life. She finally gets her big break on WWE, then finds out she is pregnant before she even gets a proper bout.
Now that's Kharma! :wink:

Rtruth, despite being off his trolley, does have a point. He has been there a long time, is a decent wrestler, but I don't remember him ever getting any title shots?
Kofi Kingston, Sheamus, Drew Macintyre and Ziggy Stardust, I mean Dolph Ziggler have all held titles and came around the same time or later than RTruth?

The bit where Truth nicked the kids drink then chucked it over his embarrassed and defensive father was going a bit too far though?
Wrestler or not, you couldn't have blamed the father if he had given him a good slap!
I'm pretty sure they will give them complimentary tickets to the next ppv or backstage passes to make up for it though, which should make the kids day.
We should get an apology from Truth to him on the next Raw, unless it was part of the storyline, but it didn't look like it to me?

Pejazzle
31-05-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm sure it was part of the storyline, they couldn't possibly risk R Truth doing that to the wrong person and getting into a real life fight you never know how people could react in those situations and also the part where the dad says "Whats Up" is a given? Also you're right some less than entertaining characters have been champions and R Truth has always been a crowd please until now. A point on Karma also, its interesting how a wrestler can turn from heel to face so quickly? I don't think anyone liked the way Kharma came and destroyed an innocent diva every week but now shes pregnant everyone likes her? LOL

Diablo13
01-06-2011, 08:52 PM
The thing about Kharma is she was already well known to TNA fans as Awesome Kong.
She was a heel in that as well, so when she came to the WWE people expected and looked forward to her getting involved in matches properly.
She also replaced Michelle McCool as the female heel.
The announcement of her pregnancy is real life, so people were probably glad for her, but at the same time sad that they won't see her anymore for a long time?
It must have thrown a large spanner in the works for the writers as well!
Good luck to her and her baby, she is a good performer and completely different to the other "dolly bird" female wrestlers?

Edit: Having just watched the Kharma segment again she says she was in Tough Enough 2 which I don't remember seeing, so I look forward to one of you uploading that! :please:
No wonder the fans took to Kharma after she told them how hard she worked to get there. You have to respect that dedication to her dream!

It seems the Bella twins are the new female heels, notice it takes two of them to fill Kharma's shoes, literally! :wink: