PDA

View Full Version : Greenpois0n RC6.2 to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3, iPad 2 Jailbreak Still in Works!

Ureyesonly
23-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Since the day Posixninja tweeted about iPad 2 jailbreak (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. with Greenpois0n (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. numerous iPad 2 users started asking about the release date of the iOS 4.3.3 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and iPad 2 jailbreak. To respond all those queries, Chronic Dev-team has posted detailed answers.

http://cdn.iphoneheat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/greenpois0n.jpg

On Greenpopis0n (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. compatibility with iOS 4.3.3 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. the past I have also said that 4.3.x support was on hold for greenpois0n to focus on iPad 2 jailbreak (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. exclusively, our course has slightly changed (primary focus has never shifted from iPad 2 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. since it was released) it has now become possible to easily update and execute a workflow to enable RC6.2 (tentatively speaking? mmm #dirt) to be released ?soon???
The above statement clearly explains that Greenpois0n RC6.2 is on its way to jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 firmware (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod Touch 4G (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 3G.

As far as iPad 2 jailbreak (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. is concerned, Chronic Dev-team explains:

?As I?m sure many people have heard, Josh (posixninja) has recently been quoted saying the iPad 2 jailbreak is coming in ?weeks?, I know I have been very publicly abrasive and non-commital on giving any kind of timeframe or comment on this matter, but at the behest of Josh (in conjunction with his need for a swift kick to the ass for motivation) we?re ALL going to hold him to that!!! I?m not going to get into extensive detail about this, but what I will way one of the missing puzzle pieces may have reared its head and cast a glance in our direction? take from that what you will.

NOTE: WE will hold him to that, please do NOT badger him with ?is it done yet, when will it be ready?!?!, does it wear a slipcover from an elevator sandwich???

So, they are working on jailbreak iPad 2 and Greenpois0n with iPad 2 support will be out as soon as it?s ready.

I personally don?t feel any need for Greepois0n update when RedSn0w (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and PwnageTool (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. are up-to-date. However, iPad 2 Jailbreak is what the jailbreak (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. community is eagerly waiting for.
via [Chronic Dev-Team (http://greenpois0n.com/2011/05/23/state-of-the-chronic/)]