PDA

View Full Version : New Topics

digdug
15-05-2011, 10:24 AM
When I post a new topic, I have no options to quote, insert a link etc. They are all there on topic reply but not starting a new topic

Am i being thick, or is it supposed to be this way?

Reddevil
15-05-2011, 10:35 AM
When I post a new topic, I have no options to quote, insert a link etc. They are all there on topic reply but not starting a new topic

Am i being thick, or is it supposed to be this way?

You need to change the settings in usercp to wysiwyg editor, click the settings above next to your name or To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. then scroll down to editor selection.

digdug
15-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Sorted, thanks for the help :)

Spinifex
15-05-2011, 05:39 PM
hate to say this but i made the same mistake aswell. by default it should be wysiwyg. maybe after all the years i signed up its been sorted in the registration signup options?

Ureyesonly
15-05-2011, 05:52 PM
hate to say this but i made the same mistake aswell. by default it should be wysiwyg. maybe after all the years i signed up its been sorted in the registration signup options?

Yep mate your right.

Reddevil
15-05-2011, 05:52 PM

;) It has