PDA

View Full Version : Erm...what's happened?

northantsandy
18-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Just got back from some time away, went to the old address and found a completely different website here!

Am I allowed to ask wtf has happened and why the split into two sites?

timeless
18-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Good question m8 same with me it was like being locked out of your own house lol
dont know whats gone on

Loco
18-05-2006, 06:59 PM
I think the admin will explain things asap :)

either way, this site is here to stay, and your all welcome as fas as I can tell ;)

Gazer
18-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Hi guys sorry to say....yes we have gone our own ways....but we are working on here to make it like your home once more....and like Loco.M says : either way, this site is here to stay, and your all welcome

Regards Gazer.

wingco
20-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Hi guys sorry to say....yes we have gone our own ways....but we are working on here to make it like your home once more....and like Loco.M says : either way, this site is here to stay, and your all welcome

Regards Gazer.

Thanks for the welcome and as a newcomer to a new site I find that the cupboard is not at all bare.

Should be really good in the fullness of time.

Loco
20-05-2006, 05:44 PM
it's been getting great traffic since it went public a few days ago.. like 150+ members a day :D and growing ;)

TheMadHatter
20-05-2006, 09:02 PM
it's been getting great traffic since it went public a few days ago.. like 150+ members a day :D and growing ;)

maybe you should say thank you to mikie d for that. your sites dont look like they are doing much loco