PDA

View Full Version : WWE Raw - Monday 2nd May 2011

Pejazzle
05-05-2011, 03:46 PM
http://sfx-360.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/monday_night_raw.jpg

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEvu9bILoSw

Diablo13
05-05-2011, 10:10 PM
I watched this last night, at least I think i did! :confused:
I might have confused it with "America's Got Talent"? :rolleyes:
For some reason Raw became The Rocks birthday party, why?
They don't throw parties for other wrestlers birthdays, thank god, so we got a minimal wrestling, hot air show from people most brits and probably most Americans don't even know!

The Rock himself said he started in the WWE in 1996, so about 14years ago. 7 of which he has been away making films, with nothing to do with wrestling at all, so why make such a huge fuss over him like this?
I am not against the Rock as a wrestler, I just wish we could see him actually wrestle instead of just talk about himself!
With all the over the top hype about his return, I really hope we don't have to wait until Wrestlemania next year to see him compete, in his match with John Cena?

I appreciate your uploading this for us pajazzle, but I was very disappointed with last nights show. The WWE is obviously going through a very bad patch at the moment, especially with the loss of Edge, and with Triple H and the Undertaker's unofficial semi retirement.
They have talent in their stables but they need to get back to what made them their money, wrestling, and quickly! :(

TNA wipes the floor with them as far as wrestling goes at the moment and Tough Enough is more entertaining than the WWE flagship shows?

Pejazzle
05-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Yep Tough Enough seems to be more interesting and also seems to have more wrestling than the flagship shows! I dont mind that they do alot of entertainment but for gods sake make it ENTERTAINING! You see all the hype building up about The Rocks birthday all show? And what do we get at the end? A fu**ing video of his life!!! I am sick and tired of all these Rock build ups, yh it was exciting the first few weeks when he came back but now they overhype it so much it just aint fun anymore! Also because of how much theyve hyped up Cena V Rock at WM28 no match in history could possibly match up to the hype WWE have given this. Also can we just quit the bloody Michael Cole/Jack Swagger V Jerry "The King" Lawler/ Jim Ross? Its getting boring now and i hear they are going to drag this on till the next PPV.

Diablo13
06-05-2011, 01:08 AM
Agreed on all points!
For some reason they obviously wanted to bring JR back, after his illness and in a desperate attempt to revive Raw's old glory.
In order to do that they had to do something with Michael Cole as he's their other top presenter. So they started putting Cole on Smackdown as well as Raw and moved Matt Striker to NXT.
Now I will make a prediction;
Cole will fall out with Jack Swagger, probably by hitting him by accident.
This will lead to Cole getting hammered by Swagger, then JR and Jerry Lawler.
He will go out injured for a while, then make his return, probably at Summerslam for Smackdown!'
Or else Cole could become part of the Core, if they stay together?
He could also become the Miz's toyboy after he sacks Alex Riley, who would go to Superstars or another not so mainstream show?

Might be interesting to come back to this thread about July or August after Summerslam and see if any of my predictions come true? :genius: ;)

Pejazzle
06-05-2011, 01:26 AM
Will defo come back and check your predictions!

Diablo13
30-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Well so much for my septic peg predictions!:sh:
If I had been right it could have been better?
After 3 months of knocking heads together, attacks and vile insults about Lawler's mother, it is instantly forgotten!
Such a long storyline, Cole says sorry and sits down as though nothing had happened, is just pure ba**ocks! :(

:HiFlip:WWE that was pure crap!