PDA

View Full Version : GeoHot to Jailbreak iPad 2

Ureyesonly
05-05-2011, 11:49 AM
P0sixninja, who?s working on iPad 2 jailbreak (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. with Greenpois0n (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. tweeted that GeoHot has accepted his challenge to see who can dump the iPad 2 bootrom (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. first. p0sixninja recently noted that jailbreaking the A5 chipset loaded iPad 2 is a demanding, time consuming and difficult task. Only a few have the patience, time and skill to do.

http://cdn.iphoneheat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/geohot.jpg

This is what P0sixninja tweeted:

@p0sixninja: I challenged geohot to dump the iPad 2 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. bootrom before me. Maybe having a worthy opponent will motivate me to work harder =P

@p0sixninja: he accepted, he said he didn?t have an iPad yet but he?s getting one really soon

Looks like Geohot, the father of first iPhone unlock (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. BlackSn0w (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Blackra1n (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and Limera1n (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. is returning to surprise the jailbreak community by jailbreaking iPad 2 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. he doesn?t have an iPad 2 yet.).

Indeed a great news for all those waiting for an iPad 2 jailbreak. We?ll update you as we know more about the iPad 2 jailbreak (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and GeoHot come back. Stay Tuned!

Spinifex
05-05-2011, 04:41 PM
i knew you would want one of these urey!

Ureyesonly
07-05-2011, 05:46 PM
i knew you would want one of these urey!

Already got one :grin: