PDA

View Full Version : Todays bets 3/5/2011

gazza2008
03-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Good Afternoon all

There is a big meeting in Ireland so am gonna be concentrating on that.

NAP OILILY 4.20 Punc Currently 10/3 mark.

I gave this as a win bet @ cheltenham and just got beat into 2nd I do feel that today this will win.

NB BIG ZEB 5.30 PUNC 2/1 mark

Again we backed this before and even though sizing europe beat Big Zeb last time I feel that the roles will be revered.

EW Loosen My Load 6.40 Punc 6/1 mark

Well placed to win his first three starts over fences, two of them at this venue; has held is own at a highe level since then; more than 6l ahead of Mr Thriller when third to Noble Prince in the Jewson; owed his Power Gold Cup second behind Realt Dubh tothe fall of Noble Prince at the second-last.

Good Luck all

gazza2008
05-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Good Afternoon all

There is a big meeting in Ireland so am gonna be concentrating on that.

NAP OILILY 4.20 Punc Currently 10/3 mark.

I gave this as a win bet @ cheltenham and just got beat into 2nd I do feel that today this will win.

NB BIG ZEB 5.30 PUNC 2/1 mark

Again we backed this before and even though sizing europe beat Big Zeb last time I feel that the roles will be revered.

EW Loosen My Load 6.40 Punc 6/1 mark

Well placed to win his first three starts over fences, two of them at this venue; has held is own at a highe level since then; more than 6l ahead of Mr Thriller when third to Noble Prince in the Jewson; owed his Power Gold Cup second behind Realt Dubh tothe fall of Noble Prince at the second-last.

Good Luck all

NAP 5th

NB won

EW Fell :(