PDA

View Full Version : shoutbox doesn't fully close

berley
30-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Before the upgrade you could fully close the shoutbox when you were playing in the arcade but now when you press the arrows to close it, it closes it then opens it again, can this be changed so that I cant see the shoutbox while I'm in the arcade ?

When I can see the shoutbox I end up yapping and forget when I'm on timed games, this is seriously affecting my high scores roflmao

oh and can we get some more games please :zoom:

Reddevil
30-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Before the upgrade you could fully close the shoutbox when you were playing in the arcade but now when you press the arrows to close it, it closes it then opens it again, can this be changed so that I cant see the shoutbox while I'm in the arcade ?

When I can see the shoutbox I end up yapping and forget when I'm on timed games, this is seriously affecting my high scores roflmao

thats how it is supposed to work, you can still see but have to make it bigger again to talk. you can turn it off in settings but thats full site :D

wod
30-04-2011, 02:04 PM

Try it now should be hidden ;)

berley
30-04-2011, 02:12 PM
yea that's it fixed cheers :)