PDA

View Full Version : its about time

Spinifex
27-04-2011, 01:34 AM
im leaving the scene,

its about time i did to be honest,
ive dumped fro around 15 years with codes to various forums and now its time i stopped. i wish you all the best and now its time i stopped and allowed other younger people a chance to learn in the freeview scene.

long before i met highly talented people on this forum i was decoding signals from freeview for the scots and much more, its time i went and made room, and trust me if you know the right people its possible to never become stuck.

big shout outs to my buddy, love ya, keep it up big time.

i tried to leave years ago but freeview kept me and now its time i left 4 good, all i want now is berley and that nosey sod gaz.

ttfn.
Spinifex.

Diablo13
27-04-2011, 03:43 AM
Sad to hear, but no one can say you haven't done your share Spinifex.
We all have to move on to pastures new sometimes.
I hope that doesn't mean you are leaving WOD though?
Having you as a valuable member here is not conditional on your doing codes, though your experience would be invaluable to point some members in the right direction when they are starting out themselves. :thumbup2:
Thanks for all the work you have put in in the past. Many people both here and elsewhere must be very grateful to you. :appl:

Reddevil
27-04-2011, 11:15 AM
Like diablo says we hope your going to visit us, your contributions have been outstanding and will be missed. GL for your next project ;)

berley
27-04-2011, 02:13 PM
im leaving the scene,

Spinifex.

Aye right spinni, you've had too much of the juice last night and got pissed pmsl

cya later alligator :zoom:

Diablo13
27-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Aye right spinni, you've had too much of the juice last night and got pissed pmsl

cya later alligator :zoom:

I hope that's true berley, its our loss if it isn't?

berley
27-04-2011, 09:09 PM
course its true, spini's like a bad penny :p

Pejazzle
27-04-2011, 11:57 PM
noooooooooooooo i never got to tell you how much i love you spini :(