PDA

View Full Version : Final Day of Aintree

gazza2008
08-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Good Evening all

Right Hope you got a few bob back from the bets today (Friday)

Tomorrows bets (sat)

NAP CUE CARD 1.45 Ain 4/1 with tote/coral

Immediately took high rank over hurdles and 7-4 favourite for 2m Supreme Novices? at Cheltenham only to finish fourth, just over 4l behind Spirit Son; way he went that day, making good headway to lead narrowly two out, did not really point to much betterfrom him at 2m4f but there is stamina in the pedigree and hurdling debut win was over C&D; should be thereabouts.

NB Binocular 2.50 Ain 9/4 with most bookies

Resurrected his career to win a strong renewal of the Champion Hurdle last season; looked well on the road for a repeat bid when a ready winner of the Christmas Hurdle but looked lacklustre at Sandown afterwards; won on only previous visit here, comes here fresh after missing Cheltenham but going 4f into unknown territory and, by a miler, would not be a guaranteed stayer.

EW Nearby 5.00 Ain 11/1 with SJ

Career really took off under Chris Davies in the autumn (second of those wins was over C&D) and finished strongly for third when back on good ground at Cheltenham last month; up 4lb in another hugely competitive race but should be thereabouts.

As for the main race the GRAND NATIONAL It is hard I have about 4 I fancy BUT DO WHATEVER YOU FANCY

BACKSTAGE EW

COMPLY OR DIE EW

SILVER BY NATURE EW

THE MIDNIGHT CLUB EW

Good Luck all

little_pob
09-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Only ever done the National before, but new Paddy Power customers get a free, non-withdrawable ?20 bet so I've done an EW accumulator. If it comes in I owe you a pint...

gazza2008
10-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Good Evening all

Right Hope you got a few bob back from the bets today (Friday)

Tomorrows bets (sat)

NAP CUE CARD 1.45 Ain 4/1 with tote/coral

Immediately took high rank over hurdles and 7-4 favourite for 2m Supreme Novices? at Cheltenham only to finish fourth, just over 4l behind Spirit Son; way he went that day, making good headway to lead narrowly two out, did not really point to much betterfrom him at 2m4f but there is stamina in the pedigree and hurdling debut win was over C&D; should be thereabouts.

NB Binocular 2.50 Ain 9/4 with most bookies

Resurrected his career to win a strong renewal of the Champion Hurdle last season; looked well on the road for a repeat bid when a ready winner of the Christmas Hurdle but looked lacklustre at Sandown afterwards; won on only previous visit here, comes here fresh after missing Cheltenham but going 4f into unknown territory and, by a miler, would not be a guaranteed stayer.

EW Nearby 5.00 Ain 11/1 with SJ

Career really took off under Chris Davies in the autumn (second of those wins was over C&D) and finished strongly for third when back on good ground at Cheltenham last month; up 4lb in another hugely competitive race but should be thereabouts.

As for the main race the GRAND NATIONAL It is hard I have about 4 I fancy BUT DO WHATEVER YOU FANCY

BACKSTAGE EW

COMPLY OR DIE EW

SILVER BY NATURE EW

THE MIDNIGHT CLUB EW

Good Luck all

First little_pob wish you would of done my friday bets mate....my EW treble I suggested paid around 50/1 :D

Right First What a crap ay for my tips lol

BUT we did well on the friday if you followed my EW treble in the morning time it paid around 50/1 for the place.

Well done to Ballabriggs for winning the national.

There wont be any bets today so untill nxt time enjoy the rest of your weekend.

little_pob
10-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Don't worry about it, was literally free money that I could only use with Paddy Power. Still got another free ?10 for joining via Quidco too.

I did have a ?5 EW bet on Ballabriggs @14/1 after a tip from a lad in work :)

notanotherone
10-04-2011, 03:34 PM
thanks gazza even tho i didnt win (coooooooooont :hyst:) it was fun didnt have any on friday so lost out on that one too