PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 of Aintree

gazza2008
07-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Evening all

Right guys am gonna give ya a bit of story about last year when I went on the friday. I dunno if this is coinsidence or an omen but its worth thinking about.

Last year I peicked 3 horses for an EW treble they where Always Waining, Ringaroses, Lifestyle

BUT when I did my selectios last year the last race (lifestyle) I actually picked BIG TIME BILLY. But went against it.

The reason I picked Always Waining was this is gonna sound weird but a member on other forum said am always wianing (lol) , Ringaroses my mates mum died and as was called Rose, as for the third I picked BIG TIME BILLY as I have a mate called BILLY who things hes big time. As the day came nearer I changed the last horse as it had no form and LIFESTYLE was a couse and distance winner. If I had of gone with my first selections I would of won ?4800. I didnt so that was that.

Now here is the coinsidence bit. Tomorrow The same three are runnnig so its defo worth an EW treble. Might be ****e but then it might win I dunno. Here the EW treble first then my selections.

EW treble

Always Waining 3.40

Ringaroses 4.50

Big Time Billy 5.25

Selections

NAP Wayword Price Currently 5/2 mark

Tasted defeat for first time over regulation fences when third to Bostons Angel in last month?s RSA Chase at Cheltenham but kept plugging away and was beaten only 1l; convincing winner of Grade 1 staying novice hurdle here a year ago when suited by strong pace, which he should get here, and he has obvious claims provided first-time visor has a positive effect.

NB Master Minded Currently 6/1 Mark

Former tip-top 2m chaser who is still close to the top of the tree at that trip, though booked for only minor honours when blundering two out in Champion Chase at Cheltenham last time and coasting home thereafter; didn?t seem to last out when well-held second in this in 2008 but well worth another try now that he is three years older; big danger if lasting out.

EW Sparky May 6/1 with most bookies

Gone from strength to strength in mares races, graduating from novice company to foil a laboured Carole?s Legacy in Grade 2 at Ascot and then beating all except Quevega at Cheltenham; proximity of 124-rated third holds latter form down and still not easyto assess with confidence but this enthusiastic racer is entitled to great respect.

Good Luck all

gazza2008
08-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Rite guys hope ya was o todays bets peeps

The EW Treble came in wooon

NAP crap

NB won wooo

EW 3rd