PDA

View Full Version : Massive WrestleMania 27 Week Collection!

Pejazzle
07-04-2011, 09:03 PM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. http://trendz4you.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/WWE-Smackdown-4th-February-2011-Watch-Online.jpg

WWE Smackdown - 1st April 2011

Part 1

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Part 2

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Part 3

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Part 4

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Part 5

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Part 6

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. http://gawdalmighty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/wwehalloffame.jpg

WWE Hall of Fame 2011

Part 1

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Part 2

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Part 3

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. http://sfx-360.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/monday_night_raw.jpg

WWE Raw - 4th April 2011

Part 1

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Part 4

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Part 5

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Part 6

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Part 7

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. If you are looking for WrestleMania 27 there is another post in this section by MercuryR many thanks to him.

P.S. Can we have a wrestling section now? :)

Diablo13
07-04-2011, 10:24 PM
That's quite an upload pajazzle, well done.

I hope you enjoyed Wrestlemania 27 as I did?
Now I need to know if my favourit wrestler, The Undertaker will continue to compete, or will now retire with his 19/0 streak undefeated?
This was my worry about the Triple H /Taker match, as it seemed both were about ready to retire, which would be sad as they are both great wrestlers!
The conclusion to their match seemed to me to have been the best possible ending, roll on next year!
From the comments made by Triple H on Raw, Taker was certainly thinking of retiring, though to be fair he is getting older now, and has put many good years of entertainment into the WWE.
A bit disappointed that Michael Cole didn't get his head kicked in and shut him up for a bit! We have enough gob****es with the Miz, Alberto del Rio, John Cena and the Rock ;), without Coles crap!
Quite optimistic about the new luchador wrestler Sin Cara as well?

Pejazzle
08-04-2011, 12:17 AM
I thought it was a bit of a let down to be honest considering all the hype especially surrounding The Rock.
I'm not sure if The Undertaker will retire yet but the last i heard about HHH before WrestleMania was that he was meant to retire after WM27, but maybe hes changed plans. I hope The Undertaker doesent retire yet I would like him to get 20-0 and then retire he looks like his on his last legs aswell as HHH.
I agree Michael Cole is a dick! Really annoying.
I have HUGE expectations/hopes of Sin Cara doing very well, on his RAW debut he looked awesome even just for those 2 minutes! It's good to get a new high flyer in WWE as they make matches more exciting in my opinion. I would also love to see Sin Cara team up with Rey Mysterio what a tag team that would be!
What are your thoughts on him?

Diablo13
08-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Yes Sin Cara does indeed look very exciting, going on just that short introduction.
A Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara high flying alliance would be a great addition, to WWE in the style of the "Rockers" of old (with Shaun Michaels and Marty Janetty).
Something that is a bit lacking at the moment, with preference seemingly being given to the big "power" wrestlers. I would actually like to see Englishman Wade Barrett develop as a singles wrestler, without all this core stuff, as I think he has unused talent, as well as knowing how to work a crowd?
There seems to be a lot of talent around that they don't use properly at the moment.
Evan Bourne is another high flyer, who is fan popular, gets a big build up, but is hardly used properly in competition!
The WWE have their fingers in so many pies these days, you never know who will turn up on a roster,.............and what happened to some of those performers that just dropped out of sight?
I also find myself wondering why Beth Phoenix isn't given much airtime lately, having that much strength while still keeping gorgeous looks is rare in a female wrestler.
Instead we get an over exposure of Lay Cool, who could wrestle in parliament and win every time, just because everyone else would want them to :stfu:

Pejazzle
08-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Some good points there. I agree there are so many unused talents but WWE are now more of an entertainment company rather than a wrestling company, reaffirmed by the fact they have officially changed their name to just WWE and no longer want to be known as World WRESTLING Entertainment.
I don't mind the over exposure of LayCool to be honest its eye candy for me :) lol.

Diablo13
08-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Oh don't get me wrong, Lay Cool are eye candy for me as well................just not ear candy! :sh: rofl