PDA

View Full Version : Free O2 Wifi for Everyone

thelostone
31-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Posted this a while back but here is an update
Fast Wi-Fi, that's free. For all.

We're launching a hotspot network called O2 Wifi. It's free. And you don't even have to be an O2 customer to use it.
Even if your mobile?s with another network or you get your home broadband from someone else, everyone?s welcome.
What you get

Our Wi-Fi will give you speeds up to ten times faster than a normal mobile connection. So it?ll be as good for YouTube as it is for email. It'll be simple and safe to use.
Once you've signed-up, that's it. No passwords or usernames to connect. And it won't eat into your mobile's data allowance. Just quick Wi-Fi, whenever you're near one of our hotspots.
Where you'll be able to get it

By the end of the year we'll have set up thousands of hotspots. And by 2013, we'll have 14,000 hotspots across the UK ? double the number any of our competitors offer now.
You?ll be able to use our Wi-Fi in shops, cafes and bars. Then train stations, airports, shopping centres, libraries, parks and stadiums.

notanotherone
31-03-2011, 07:04 PM
ok where do you sign up :roflmao: do you want the usual 50 question or you gonna keep me in the dark:roflmao:

thelostone
31-03-2011, 08:48 PM
I thought i might keep you in the dark lol this is the link i have with the info
O2 | Wi-Fi | Fast and Free Wi-Fi. For All (http://www.o2.co.uk/wifi)

notanotherone
01-04-2011, 03:02 AM
:hyst:just thot it was the MOD's convention and outsiders wernt allowed in :hyst: