PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 Cheltenham Festival

gazza2008
16-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Morning All

Todays bets are as follows

1.30 Chicago Grey currently 11/2 with Will Hill EW

Chicago Grey : Not seen since acquitting himself well when beaten less than 5l into fifth in sub-standard Grade 1 at Leopardstown at Christmas; deliberately given a break since and looks interesting on his second here in December when he split RSA favourite Time For Rupert and subsequent Racing Post Chase winner Quinz; big form chance if staying and jumping

2.05 So Young Currently 10/3 with will hill WIN

So Young : Brother to French 2m3f-2m6f hurdle/chase winner Quarouso who has shown himself high-class hurdling prospect for new yard after winning three French AQPS Flat races; thrashed opposition in 2m4f maiden event at Leopardstown in December before justifying long odds-on favouritism with another easy win at Punchestown (2m); unlikely today?s better ground will be a hindrance and looks a big player for yard that won this in 2008 and 200

2.40 Aiteen Thirtythree (my anti post bet) currently 8/1 with most bookmakers EW

Aiteen Thirtythree : Winner here over hurdles but no surprise he has come into his own since going chasing and has been hugely impressive in his wins over fences over 3m at Newbury; profited from rivals? jumping mishaps both times and this clearly the acid test but likely togive good account.

3.20 Big Zeb currently 3/1 with most bookies WIn

Big Zeb : Used to have issues with his jumping but hard to fault in more recent times and took over Master Minded?s 2m title here a year ago when always travelling strongly; gained a fourth Grade 1 chasing victory at Leopardstown in December but old rival Golden Silver found a chink in his armour at Punchestown in January, albeit possibly finding himself in front earlier than ideal, and he will need to be at the top of his game today

4.00 Walkon currently 22/1 with coral

Dont Let the recent run put you off. He didnt Like the track. I do think he has a major chace today and he is A King major horse in his stable I follow A King a lot he speaks highly of this horse. ONLY DO SMALL EW BET ON THIS

Good Luck all

gazza2008
17-03-2011, 09:17 AM
Morning All
Todays bets are as follows
1.30 Chicago Grey currently 11/2 with Will Hill EW
Chicago Grey : Not seen since acquitting himself well when beaten less than 5l into fifth in sub-standard Grade 1 at Leopardstown at Christmas; deliberately given a break since and looks interesting on his second here in December when he split RSA favourite Time For Rupert and subsequent Racing Post Chase winner Quinz; big form chance if staying and jumping
2.05 So Young Currently 10/3 with will hill WIN
So Young : Brother to French 2m3f-2m6f hurdle/chase winner Quarouso who has shown himself high-class hurdling prospect for new yard after winning three French AQPS Flat races; thrashed opposition in 2m4f maiden event at Leopardstown in December before justifying long odds-on favouritism with another easy win at Punchestown (2m); unlikely today?s better ground will be a hindrance and looks a big player for yard that won this in 2008 and 200
2.40 Aiteen Thirtythree (my anti post bet) currently 8/1 with most bookmakers EW
Aiteen Thirtythree : Winner here over hurdles but no surprise he has come into his own since going chasing and has been hugely impressive in his wins over fences over 3m at Newbury; profited from rivals? jumping mishaps both times and this clearly the acid test but likely togive good account.
3.20 Big Zeb currently 3/1 with most bookies WIn
Big Zeb : Used to have issues with his jumping but hard to fault in more recent times and took over Master Minded?s 2m title here a year ago when always travelling strongly; gained a fourth Grade 1 chasing victory at Leopardstown in December but old rival Golden Silver found a chink in his armour at Punchestown in January, albeit possibly finding himself in front earlier than ideal, and he will need to be at the top of his game today
4.00 Walkon currently 22/1 with coral
Dont Let the recent run put you off. He didnt Like the track. I do think he has a major chace today and he is A King major horse in his stable I follow A King a lot he speaks highly of this horse. ONLY DO SMALL EW BET ON THIS
Good Luck all

One winner @ 51 and a 2nd @ 3/1

:(