PDA

View Full Version : Remove Fake AntiVia AV virus popups

moh
26-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Ok just in the last few days i encountered this virus myself ....

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. C/P

AntiVira Av is another malware that may lead you into thinking that it is legitimate program called Avira AntiVir. Don?t fall into this trick because you will only let malicious intruder inside your machine which additionally will do its best in order to make you purchase its ?license?. Classically, there is no ?license? existing and, just like the earlier released AVG Antivirus 2011 scam, it will let more dangerous cyber threats instead of cleaning the PC. AntiviraAv hails from the same family which should be blamed for creating Antivirus.net malware which has infected numerous users. All these unnoticeable intrusions can be avoided but only if you use the ?full? version of anti-spyware and anti-virus because they provide real time protection.
SnapShot of the virus

Rather than me trying to explain, a quick look at this video will sort you,but as you will see the guy in the video had to go to safe mode to access the internet as i have more than one browser i was able to access the net via the one that wasnt attacked by this virus,if you already have Malwarebytes installed on your pc just run a scan and remove this threat.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com (http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html)

dx100-uk
01-03-2011, 02:42 AM
or use combofix.exe

take 1/2 the time

and why oh why if someone is going to show how to get it off
are they not showing the two most important things.......

1. tools/internet options/advanced ....tick empty internet temp files of close
2. NEVER EVER browse the internet with an accoungt that has FULL ADMIN RIGHTS.

dx

moh
01-07-2011, 11:50 PM
or use combofix.exe

take 1/2 the time

and why oh why if someone is going to show how to get it off
are they not showing the two most important things.......

1. tools/internet options/advanced ....tick empty internet temp files of close
2. NEVER EVER browse the internet with an accoungt that has FULL ADMIN RIGHTS.

dx

hindsight is a wonderful thing ;)