PDA

View Full Version : Old way to install cracked apps

Ureyesonly
23-02-2011, 07:01 PM
1. You need to be on jailbroken iPhone with Cydia installed.

2. Install OpenSSH from Cydia on your iPhone. Click on Cydia and then click Install (Sections)>Networking>OpenSSH then click Install>Confirm (if you get a running out of disk space error click “ok”).

3. Log into WinSCP. The first time you try to login you may get a connection timeout error, click retry several times (up to 20 times!) and it should work. If you still get an error, reboot your iPod/iPhone and try again.

4. Navigate to /private/var/mobile/ folder

5. Set the permission of the Applications folder to 777 (make sure reclusive is checked).

6. Stay in the /private/var/mobile/ folder.

7. Create a folder called “Documents” in the /private/var/mobile/ folder. Make sure to spell “Documents” correctly, with a capital “D”.

8. Set the permission to 777.

9. Navigate to the root level and open the /Applications folder.

10. Create a folder called “Documents” inside the /Applications folder and set permission to 777.

———Note: You will only need to create these two Documents folders once———

11. Go to <root> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileInstallation.framework

12. Rename the file “MobileInstallation” to “MobileInstallation.bak”

13. Download this patched MobileInstallation file from HERE. Note that you have to download the patched file for the firmware you are running. ie. if you are running 2.1, you need the MobileInstallation 2.1 patched file.

14. Place the patched file into the /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileInstallation.framework folder and set the permissions 775 for the patched MobileInstallation file. If there is some type of extension (ie .dylib), then you need to remove that extension.

15. Reboot your iPhone/iPod Touch

16. Download cracked ipa Games and apps.

17. Download at least one App from Apple App Store (Free or Paid). What I do is I download one app from the App Store using iTunes, then I sync my iPhone and reboot it. Then I download one app from the App Store on the iPhone and reboot the phone. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: Otherwise you will get an error! [Only need to do this once]

18. Drag and drop the .ipa file you downloaded into the iTunes Application library.

19. Sync your iPhone/iPod Touch and enjoy!

notanotherone
24-02-2011, 02:45 PM
1. You need to be on jailbroken iPhone with Cydia installed.
2. Install OpenSSH from Cydia on your iPhone. Click on Cydia and then click Install (Sections)>Networking>OpenSSH then click Install>Confirm (if you get a running out of disk space error click “ok”).ok got this on fone
3. Log into WinSCP.how do i log in ?what ip am i looking for? The first time you try to login you may get a connection timeout error, click retry several times (up to 20 times!) and it should work. If you still get an error, reboot your iPod/iPhone and try again.ok got this on puter how do i log in? what do i put into it to log on4. Navigate to /private/var/mobile/ folder were is this?
5. Set the permission of the Applications folder to 777 (make sure reclusive is checked).
6. Stay in the /private/var/mobile/ folder.
7. Create a folder called “Documents” in the /private/var/mobile/ folder. Make sure to spell “Documents” correctly, with a capital “D”.
8. Set the permission to 777.
9. Navigate to the root level and open the /Applications folder.
10. Create a folder called “Documents” inside the /Applications folder and set permission to 777.
———Note: You will only need to create these two Documents folders once———
11. Go to <root> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileInstallation.framework
12. Rename the file “MobileInstallation” to “MobileInstallation.bak”
13. Download this patched MobileInstallation file from HERE. Note that you have to download the patched file for the firmware you are running. ie. if you are running 2.1, you need the MobileInstallation 2.1 patched file.
14. Place the patched file into the /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileInstallation.framework folder and set the permissions 775 for the patched MobileInstallation file. If there is some type of extension (ie .dylib), then you need to remove that extension.
15. Reboot your iPhone/iPod Touch
16. Download cracked ipa Games and apps.
17. Download at least one App from Apple App Store (Free or Paid). What I do is I download one app from the App Store using iTunes, then I sync my iPhone and reboot it. Then I download one app from the App Store on the iPhone and reboot the phone. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: Otherwise you will get an error! [Only need to do this once]
18. Drag and drop the .ipa file you downloaded into the iTunes Application library.
19. Sync your iPhone/iPod Touch and enjoy!
just lost with the rest :roflmao:
you have to remember its mister thicko your dealing with here if it doesnt say take block A and put into block B im stuffed:roflmao:

theres a microsft active synch appeared ?whats that all about ? i mind when i connected my pocket palm thsi came on and i could go into folders

Ureyesonly
24-02-2011, 03:45 PM
* IP address of your iPhone/iPod Touch into Host name (You will find the IP address, if you go to yours iPhone/iPod Touch menu Settings > Wi-Fi and choose the network you are using);
* root into User name;
* alpine or dottie (depends on firmware version) into Password;
* You may need to set longer Server response timeout on Connection tab;
* Keep default SFTP File protocol;
* Click Login.

Download:

http://winscp.net/eng/download.php

mj71
17-12-2011, 10:43 AM
An easy way to do install apps is to make sure you have appsync installed on your iphone and installous.In the installous settings make sure itunes sync option is on.Then simply click on your downloaded app on your pc,this will open it in itunes.Then just plug your phone in and press sync.Done!No need for ssh or anything with other programmes.Hope this helps:D

sorry i just realised the first topic said old way to install apps.My bad http://world-of-digital.com/forums/images/smilies/banghead.gif