PDA

View Full Version : Exult360

tinkertiler
15-02-2011, 10:18 AM
>> Cancerous1 released a new version of Exult360 - a port of Exult (Ultima 7 engine) to homebrew/JTAG 360s:

It's taken a little longer than planned but I'm glad to be able to share Exult360 in a playable state. Lot's of changes from the preview!

Ultima7 is a fairly easy game to play, you talk to the people, learn about their lives and what's happening in their world and the story will unfold. While lacking glossy shaders and high res graphics, the game is a great adventure with a good story and compelling charectors not found in a lot of games now.

Thanks a LOT to Razkar, Tuxuser, Blackwolf, Juggahaxor and anyone else that tested numerous builds for me. Thanks to Ced2911, STK50, cOz, Node21, Eviltar, Shane Gillespi, Uberfry and everyone else that helped with bugs, and thanks as well as to to the Exult team and all the other friends I've made along the way you've all been great and helped to make this possible. Last but not least, thanks to Richard Garriot and the Ultima 7 team at Origin for making a great game.

*fixed - FMOPL sound, Digital WAV sfx, Digital Ogg music, numerous other fixes.
*added - A couple easter eggs. And button mappings for cheats.