PDA

View Full Version : Viber free phone calls

Gazer
07-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Viber is an iPhone and ipod touch application (Android and Blackberry versions coming soon!) that lets you make free phone calls to other iPhone or ipod touch users that have Viber installed.

When you use Viber, your phone calls to any other Viber user are free, and the sound quality is much better than a regular call. You can call any Viber user, anywhere in the world, for free. All Viber features are 100% FREE and do not require any additional "in application" purchase.
I'v had this installed for the last week now and it is good :) and this would suit nao as he is as tight as a ducks back side.

Regards Gazer

berley
07-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Installing it now, cheers :)

Installed it and hey thats cool, least it wont cost me nothing now when i phone you up to nip your ears :p

Another good free one for free texts between iphone users is To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. or To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. I have both installed