PDA

View Full Version : Zemana AntiLogger 72 Hours Giveaway

moh
01-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Q: What is this program, what does it do?
A: You can use this software in order to make sure that your private data will remain private.

Anti-Logger, developed to deal with different kinds of malware threats, protects your banking passwords, private emails & chat conversations from spying proactively without needing a signature-based algorithm and includes powerful, anti-action methods.

AntiLogger prevents all known forms of malwares which intend to carry out information theft. As AntiLogger uses a proactive and a unique way to detect potentially harmful applications which have not already been recognized or identified by any anti-virus programs consequently, it protects your 'Information Security' from a range of threats.

Modules: Anti-SSL Logger, Anti-WebCam Logger and Anti-ClipBoard Logger are the first security solutions developed in the world. Also, you will realize that these modules have the best features if compared to similar applications.

Anti-KeyLogger Module provides a new powerful protection against keyloggers which have not been even caught by known, the most popular security softwares in the world.

Here are some key features of "Zemana AntiLogger":

? Anti-SSL Logger Module that provides protection against SSL Logger
? Anti-WebCam Logger that provides protection against WebCam Logger
? Anti-Key Logger Module that provides protection against Key Logger
? Anti-Screen Logger that provides protection against Screen Logger
? Anti-Clipboard Logger that provides protection against ClipBoard Logger
? System Defence Module that protects your system

[Giveaway] Zemana AntiKeyLogger, FULL VERSION, Unlimited Activations for 72 hours! (http://www.tipradar.com/giveaway-zemana-antikeylogger-full-version-unlimited-activations-for-72-hours.html)http://www.tipradar.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/zemana-antikeylogger.jpeg

Diablo13
01-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Not seen you around for a bit moh, where you been hiding? :lol2:
This sounds good, like your usual software posts, but does it interfere in any way with your already installed anti virus software, MSE for example?

DessertDog
01-02-2011, 10:32 PM
This sounds good, like your usual software posts, but does it interfere in any way with your already installed anti virus software, MSE for example?

I have had it running a few hours m8 and not seen any problems with any other software ie MSI,Stop Zilla,Avg
cheers MOH keep up the good work i can slow down a bit now u r back lol.

notanotherone
01-02-2011, 10:34 PM
about bloody time you showed your face again :roflmao:give me a couple of days and ill try it out

moh
01-02-2011, 11:06 PM

Hi Diablo hope all is well your way ;)

I tried and tested this prior to posting and your safe out with it,this doesnt affect your anti virus in any way,i was put on to this software by a pc techie friend of mine and he is top notch so once he reccomends something to me im happy with that,ill post a thread here if im happy with it myself but bear in mind its up to the reader of my threads to decide on using information that i post,i do reccomend that prior to installing any software research the pros and cons first no matter who posts such threads,we dont want this happening......:pc:...:)

Diablo13
01-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Hi Diablo hope all is well your way ;)

I tried and tested this prior to posting and your safe out with it,this doesnt affect your anti virus in any way,i was put on to this software by a pc techie friend of mine and he is top notch so once he reccomends something to me im happy with that,ill post a thread here if im happy with it myself but bear in mind its up to the reader of my threads to decide on using information that i post,i do reccomend that prior to installing any software research the pros and cons first no matter who posts such threads,we dont want this happening......:pc:...:)

Can't get fairer than that m8!
Going on your past performance of posting useful software, many of which I now use, I have to say I trust your judgement of the things you choose to post.
It seems from other posters that when you don't come on here for a bit, your input is sadly missed, so don't be a stranger now! :thumbup2:

P.S. All installed and registered for 365 days, thanks again for your work in providing this!

moh
02-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Can't get fairer than that m8!
Going on your past performance of posting useful software, many of which I now use, I have to say I trust your judgement of the things you choose to post.
It seems from other posters that when you don't come on here for a bit, your input is sadly missed, so don't be a stranger now! :thumbup2:

Thanks Diablo ;)

I have accumalated some nice pieces of software free of course over the last few months,happy with some and not so happy with others,ill post a few of them over the next few days or so but as i stated WOD members use at your own peril.

notanotherone
02-02-2011, 11:20 AM
i tried it but it told me micrsoft securty essentials was in conflict with this software

thelostone
02-02-2011, 02:02 PM
i tried it but it told me micrsoft securty essentials was in conflict with this software
I just downloaded it and have no probs, if i remember are you running xp? i have w7 i dont know if that will make any difference.Nice one moh thank you nice to see you back

DessertDog
02-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Im on Vista and run MSE , AVG , Stopzilla and no conflicks here m8 U running Win7 or Xp?

Diablo13
02-02-2011, 05:56 PM
No problems here running Win 7 x64 with MSE.
Given the recent holes and security vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer notified by Microshaft, it seems to me to be a good thing to have installed?
I mainly use Firefox, but its always best to be as secure as you can be!

moh
02-02-2011, 11:35 PM

Hi notanotherone here is a list of compatible software that will not conflict with Zemana also shows the ones that do :) Zemana - AntiLogger Compatibility (http://www.zemana.com/AntiloggerCompatibility.aspx#tab)

notanotherone
03-02-2011, 02:11 PM
ill give it another go but am sure it kept saying that they were in conflict

well ill be buggered it worked this time !!!!! maybe i was doing something wrong lol

Diablo13
03-02-2011, 07:25 PM
well ill be buggered

So that's your evenings entertainment sorted nao! :roflmao:

Glad you got it sorted m8! :thumbup2:

notanotherone
03-02-2011, 08:35 PM
hey knowing me i could ahve been downloading the wrong thing :roflmao:

notanotherone
16-02-2011, 04:36 AM
what a shame this offer closed