PDA

View Full Version : Breaking The PS3 Barrier

pande_monium
20-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Chaps,

Its been a while since I've been sucking WOD dry and thought it was about time I paid some of my dues. So, here's a humble offering to our members out there.

This is a guide to jailbreak the PS3 using the PS3Break dongle. I've got the PS3Break 1.2 version and a Fat PS3 console on 3.50 firmware. So, basically the guide is based around myself.

The guide is divided into sections, so that people can pick and choose those which are applicable to them. I've tried to be as comprehensive as possible and make my language easy to understand. However, if you believe I'm talking out of the wrong end of my anatomy, please feel free to correct me and I'll make the relevant apologies & corrections.

Hope this guide benefits someone out there and eases the confusion similar to that I was in when I started out on this quest.

Tinks - sorry for requesting the previous thread to be removed, it had a couple of points which were actually incorrect. Didn't want peeps getting different messages and getting confused, hence, the request to remove it.