PDA

View Full Version : life after 12 monts half price ?!??!

blueice14
12-12-2010, 10:52 PM
hi all just wondering as most of u may have got the 12 months 1/2 price offer last year, what have you moved to ? did sky offer u another 12 months at same price ? or have you all upgraded to fullprice etc?

Gazer
12-12-2010, 11:47 PM
just cancel and before you know it they will be sending you the offer again by post ;)

blueice14
13-12-2010, 08:39 PM
thanks i really do help they do !! i think anyone who got this deal will be more than happy with it ............
guess i could always say to em "please sky can i have another 12 months at 1/2 price " :-)

might as well watch the man utd,arsenal game and enjoy it for a while longer lol

fergalsworld
13-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Give them a ring on 08000512596 tell them you are struggling and cant afford the new cost and is there anything they can do, they should offer you another 6 months half price but they might say you need to pay for the hd channels which will be ?10 extra
they also might tell you to wait until your existing contract runs out.
Good luck and let us know how you get on.

fergalsworld
15-12-2010, 02:28 PM
The half price code offer i got off here last year ran out a few days ago
so i phoned up yesterday and got some right arrogant women who said she could not do or offer me anything so i just said leave it then and hung up........fookin bint:bomb:

so i kept phoning and hanging up until i got to speak to some nice scottish guy, i said i was thinking of leaving them because i am struggling to make ends meet in the current financial climate being out of work,higher fuels bills,etc.etc:wink:

he said lets take a look at your account, while he was doing that i initiated a chat about football and started having a banter with him
(every little helps):wink:

He offered me half price on my tv package for 6 months with no contract and can cancel at anytime, he also took into account and included the vat increase which is happening in january.

So basically i got the basic tv package and 2 pack (variety and knowledge) premium pack (sports and movies) for ?24 pm

I also get HD ?10 and Espn ?9 he would not budge on these two but as i said previously i can cancel anything at anytime,

he also took into the equision i had just paid full wack for this month so next months bill will be just ?22.05 to balance the discount out:)
thereafter it will be ?43.00 pm

I dont know if i would of got anymore if i still said i was leaving but im happy with what i got:)

He also said to wait until the 6 months are up before ringing back to see if they have another offer on as they wont offer you anything while you are on a offer.

Good luck to anyone else that calls them.

berley
15-12-2010, 03:18 PM
so i kept phoning and hanging up until i got to speak to some nice scottish guy,

I told you us Scottish people were nice :wink:

Diablo13
15-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the info Fergals.
Good to know it is worth a try and not to give up after the first phone call! :thumbup2:

fergalsworld
15-12-2010, 04:40 PM
I told you us Scottish people were nice :wink:
The arrogant bint/women was scottish to as the call center is up there:D.

berley
15-12-2010, 05:27 PM
oi you stop calling them arrongant bints, i have loads of mates that work at sky :roflmao:

fergalsworld
15-12-2010, 05:32 PM
oi you stop calling them arrongant bints, i have loads of mates that work at sky :roflmao:
You could of said before i :phone: they could of got me a better deal

berley
15-12-2010, 05:34 PM
i warned them before you phoned that there was a shady character about to spin them some bull :roflmao:

fergalsworld
15-12-2010, 05:36 PM
i warned them before you phoned that there was a shady character about to spin them some bull :roflmao:
Hmm i think you would suit pink for a day or to lol

berley
15-12-2010, 05:37 PM
hmmm do that at your own peril :p

Diablo13
15-12-2010, 05:45 PM
:lol: be careful you two, Braveheart will use your last posts as evidence of of a conspiracy and "mods and admin stabbing each other in the back"! :roflmao:

berley
15-12-2010, 05:51 PM
:roflmao: @ Diablo

notanotherone
15-12-2010, 08:01 PM
doesnt your sister in law work for sky berley?lol

berley
15-12-2010, 09:35 PM
yep she does, i get her fergals number and said he's a proper shady character :lol:

notanotherone
15-12-2010, 09:41 PM
yep she does, i get her fergals number and said he's a proper shady character :lol:
:roflmao:@berley