PDA

View Full Version : bets 27/11/2010

gazza2008
27-11-2010, 09:43 AM
Morning all

There is good racing at newbury today. All other meetings are off due to the weather.

Am gonna go a slighly different angel today as there is loads of good races so there will be 4 seections in total.

12.25 Newb Peddlers Cross. WIN BET This race has actually been moved to newbury as it was meant to be at newcastle. The fav Binocular I would of done if it was @ newcastle BUT now its at Newbury am gonna apose it. Won 5 out of 5 and Newbury is flat track which will suit this selection as it has won at aintree and haydock they are flat tracks (no scouse jokes plz)

2.00 Newb Alegralil EW BET This horse has excellent form going into this....I do think you will get a good price for this. THe only negative is it is carring top weight but other than that I reackon it is excellent place material.

3.05 Newb is the big race of the day the hennessy gold cup in where the fav is Denman.......BUT i dont think he will win it as it is carring top weight has to give over a stone to its rivals...My selection is (Madison Du Berlais EW) This horse comes from a powerful stable its the only horse he has in the race normally david pipe woud have a few so he must think of this horse highly.

3.50 Kemp NIBEEB.......This is on fire at the moment and should win easly so am hoping for a good run..

GL all

Gaz

gazza2008
27-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Morning all
There is good racing at newbury today. All other meetings are off due to the weather.
Am gonna go a slighly different angel today as there is loads of good races so there will be 4 seections in total.
12.25 Newb Peddlers Cross. WIN BET This race has actually been moved to newbury as it was meant to be at newcastle. The fav Binocular I would of done if it was @ newcastle BUT now its at Newbury am gonna apose it. Won 5 out of 5 and Newbury is flat track which will suit this selection as it has won at aintree and haydock they are flat tracks (no scouse jokes plz)
2.00 Newb Alegralil EW BET This horse has excellent form going into this....I do think you will get a good price for this. THe only negative is it is carring top weight but other than that I reackon it is excellent place material.
3.05 Newb is the big race of the day the hennessy gold cup in where the fav is Denman.......BUT i dont think he will win it as it is carring top weight has to give over a stone to its rivals...My selection is (Madison Du Berlais EW) This horse comes from a powerful stable its the only horse he has in the race normally david pipe woud have a few so he must think of this horse highly.
3.50 Kemp NIBEEB.......This is on fire at the moment and should win easly so am hoping for a good run..
GL all
Gaz

12.25 WON @ 9/4

2.00 Fell

3.05 Fell

3.50 2nd @ 2/1