PDA

View Full Version : Any regrets?

deltacharlie26
16-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Hi all,
Just about to take the plunge and order a Duo. Just wondering if anyone has any regrets on their purchase and are there any great deals out there?
Regards,
Dennis

Diablo13
16-11-2010, 11:00 PM
There are a lot of posts on the VU boxes on here and all seem to be happy with them.
I don't have one yet, but it is likely to be a Christmas present to myself as I have only heard good things about them.
Click on our site sponsors link to see a range and prices of whats available, as well as pre order advice.
They have good prices and have promised to match any other re sellers prices.

john0745
17-11-2010, 02:25 AM
Hi all,
Just about to take the plunge and order a Duo. Just wondering if anyone has any regrets on their purchase and are there any great deals out there?
Regards,
Dennis
Sicillian did an excellent review on the V+ duo.... have read it might help you decide.
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/f280/my-quick-review-vu-duo-receiver-34437.html

notanotherone
17-11-2010, 10:39 AM
ive had mine since they came out .......regrets?ive had a few but then again to few to mention :roflmao: sorry couldnt resist that ...nope no regret's

berley
17-11-2010, 10:49 AM
.nope no regret's

I knew you were a secret robbie fan :p

Gazer
17-11-2010, 01:55 PM
no probs with mine at all ....just as good as the sky HD box....... can recored upto 6 channles at once with the vu+ Duo ;)

Timoweb
17-11-2010, 03:29 PM
no probs with mine at all ....just as good as the sky HD box....... can recored upto 6 channles at once with the vu+ Duo ;)
Does the EPG work on these with uk sky?

notanotherone
17-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Does the EPG work on these with uk sky?
yep sure does depending on what you want image wise doesnt rellay matter you can use rytec sky uk as 1 example you just download them fromn whater ever image server your using or you can ftp them loads around i use rytec one as i can set it to auto update at a specific time as you can do with most of them

Timoweb
17-11-2010, 03:39 PM
yep sure does depending on what you want image wise doesnt rellay matter you can use rytec sky uk as 1 example you just download them fromn whater ever image server your using or you can ftp them loads around i use rytec one as i can set it to auto update at a specific time as you can do with most of them
Thanks, I have the EPG sort of half working on my 800, standrad def BBC and ITV works but some HD channels don't. I will have a look and download rytec and see if I can get it to work :bike:

notanotherone
17-11-2010, 04:10 PM
you can also use satmate 7 day epg guide