PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 of Cheltenham

gazza2008
13-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Morning all

1st There is a free ?2 bet for the 2.35 Cheltenham THE GOLD CUP for William Hill.

Selections

NAP Great Endeavour. 2.35 Chel 9/2 mark (you can use free bets if want)

My Selection warrents respect as it has been some of the horsrs in the field today. It is also a C/D winner wich helps. The only danger is the Fav Long Run If it jumps well it will win. But I dont think it will it is a class horse its jumping is terrible.

NB Supercede 3.10 Chel currently 7/1 mark

When I saw the price for this I was shocked I would of marked it up as a 4/1 shot. On its last run it was crusing bar a mistake at the last it kept on gamely to finish 2nd. I think it will go one better today.

EW Architrave 12.50 Chel currently 13/2 mark

Again my selection has 3 wins out of 3 so it had great form the only doubt is the weight. Now the Fav is 11/8 and is a new comer and its only fav as its a good trainer/jockey combo. I do think the fav can be taken on by my selection as I do feel the fav will need a run first before it wins.

Good Luck to all

gaz

gazza2008
14-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Morning all
1st There is a free ?2 bet for the 2.35 Cheltenham THE GOLD CUP for William Hill.
Selections
NAP Great Endeavour. 2.35 Chel 9/2 mark (you can use free bets if want)
My Selection warrents respect as it has been some of the horsrs in the field today. It is also a C/D winner wich helps. The only danger is the Fav Long Run If it jumps well it will win. But I dont think it will it is a class horse its jumping is terrible.
NB Supercede 3.10 Chel currently 7/1 mark
When I saw the price for this I was shocked I would of marked it up as a 4/1 shot. On its last run it was crusing bar a mistake at the last it kept on gamely to finish 2nd. I think it will go one better today.
EW Architrave 12.50 Chel currently 13/2 mark
Again my selection has 3 wins out of 3 so it had great form the only doubt is the weight. Now the Fav is 11/8 and is a new comer and its only fav as its a good trainer/jockey combo. I do think the fav can be taken on by my selection as I do feel the fav will need a run first before it wins.
Good Luck to all
gaz

AM not even gonna give the results

CRAP simples