PDA

View Full Version : fbBuild 0.1 - JTAG/SMC Rebooter to 12611

tinkertiler
11-11-2010, 07:03 PM
fbBuild 0.1 - JTAG/SMC Rebooter to 12611
>> fbBuild 0.1 has been released, which will allow to creata a freeBOOT-style NAND image and reboot JTAG-able 360s into the new 12611/Kinect dashboard!

Introduction:
Sad to hear the rumor of ikari stepping down, and even sadder to hear of the profiteers taking advantage of this... we bring you a tribute to ikari. If you paid for this, get a refund!
fbBuild is a NAND image builder made to suit freeBoot style images, the included patches and freeboot.bin core are based on the original works done by ikari.
It is suitable to build rebooter images for all current JTAG exploit compatible xbox 360's. As with ibuild produced images, this version only requires a single flash 16MiB in size or larger.

What's New:
- based on targeting kernel 2.0.12611.0
- patches from freeBoot kernel/hv are ported to 12611
- supports both flash tool and ibuild extracted kv/smc_config
- supports injecting Mobile*.dat
- previously revoked usb devices should now work
- kinect works (apply system update for avatars and kinect) it is strongly recommended that r6t3 be removed
- entirely new image builder (no extraction)
- rebuilt/cleaned core can now boot xell on slot to eject dvd drives (see bin directory for alternate)
- exploit payload simplified

Current Limitations:
- security files besides KV must be provided in encrypted form
- STAY THE HELL OFF LIVE! Nuff said, we're not you're mum.

And yes diablo as soon as i get my head round it i will sort yours out lol

Diablo13
11-11-2010, 10:50 PM
And yes diablo as soon as i get my head round it i will sort yours out lol

I'm glad about that m8. :thumbup2:
To me it sounds like the instructions to build an atom bomb! :( :hail:

tinkertiler
12-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Ive just finished work and im going to have a play with it so will be able to sort yours out later on all being well