PDA

View Full Version : Sky+

DessertDog
12-10-2010, 07:18 PM
If you have an Andriod phone and also have sky+ there is a very good app free where you can record programs from your phone for sky+ at home i have used this several times and its very good.Its also FREE its called sky+ funinally enough.lol

billyboy1963
12-10-2010, 08:58 PM
cheers mate - thanks for the info and link

Gazer
13-10-2010, 03:27 PM
If you have an Andriod phone and also have sky+ there is a very good app free where you can record programs from your phone for sky+ at home i have used this several times and its very good.Its also FREE its called sky+ funinally enough.lol

Its a good tool to have on your mobile ......i have this on my iphone and i'm always forgetting to set things i want to watch well i'm at home.

berley
13-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Its a good tool to have on your mobile ......i have this on my iphone and i'm always forgetting to set things i want to watch well i'm at home.

does it work with dodgy boxes then cos i have it on my iphone as well but it came with the tv guide app that ive got never tried it on my dreambox tho lol

DessertDog
13-10-2010, 07:44 PM
does it work with dodgy boxes then cos i have it on my iphone as well but it came with the tv guide app that ive got never tried it on my dreambox tho lol
I dont think it does why not try it and let us know lol

Magnu420
13-10-2010, 08:15 PM

you got a dodgy s*y+ box

it will only work if you have s*y+
wont work with dm