PDA

View Full Version : The HTC Mozart is coming to Orange(w7 os)

thelostone
07-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Orange has released some details of the Windows Phone 7-powered HTC Mozart on its website

Windows Phone 7 is officially launching on the 11 October (next Monday) and while details have been pretty hush-hush, Orange has decided to go rogue and post some details of the HTC Mozart on its website.
The Windows Phone 7-powered HTC Mozart showed up on a dedicated support page on Orange?s website Specs wise, the Mozart is packing some pretty hefty hardware. There?s a 3.7-inch TFT LCD 800 x 480 pixel display, 1GHz processor, 8GB of storage, 8-megapixel camera and video recording at HD 720p
this one is for you nao:trustme:

billyboy1963
07-10-2010, 10:07 PM
any idea on price?

thelostone
07-10-2010, 10:24 PM
no not yet it was put on the web site by mastake

"Orange UK reportedly accidentally leaked details of the incoming Windows Phone 7 smartphone the HTC Mozart.
The network?s website apparently showed drawings of how to replace its SIM and battery ? the webpage is, of course, not to be found now.
There has been no confirmation of the HTC Mozart yet by either HTC or Microsoft, although it?s thought to also be known as the HTC Schubert.
Rumoured specs indicate that the smartphone will be very similar to the HTC Desire ? they include a 3.7-inch touchscreen, eight-megapixel camera with Xenon flash, Dolby surround sound, 1GHz processor and the Windows Phone 7 operating system"

notanotherone
31-10-2010, 03:07 AM
what you think of the htc sense?is it better than an iphone? or will i buy an iphone?

thelostone
31-10-2010, 11:20 AM
I think it comes down to personal preference, other mobiles do what the iphone dose and better ie camera,memory ect but i think the iphone still has the best touch screen.At the end of the day it depends what you want out of your mobile.Do you want a good camera,web browser,music video player you see what i mean.I have had and android mobile but not an iphone and imo i did not get on with the androids os,i went back to me n95 but thats just me.However if you want the best of both worlds
How to get HTC Hero Sense UI on iPhone and iPod Touch (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Never tried it so dont know how well it works but i thought you might like to read it.Best advice i can give you is to go and have a play at your local shop and see what you think