PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 11 online

turner123
05-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Well me being the sucker that i am for footy games i got fifa 11 yesterday, have to say wow it really is pretty awsome the players movement ball control etc is spot on, i have had a few ofline games on world class settings against the comp to get used to the new feel of the game play! now i have done just that its time to hit the ONLINE!! world of 11!!

now this is were i start!!!

1st ever game online on fifa 11, going well i get to 3 goals to nil before second half is even on the horizon, THE JERK QUIT!!! i cant beleive it, i really did think EA would of sorted that out,!! i went to check his online statistics, please bare in mind the game has been out 4 days!! his DNF % rate was a whopping 33% WTF

i feel let down now EA suck why cant we have a choice to play QUICK match but yet pick a DNF rate ie same % as your own!! ie mine is always 0% DNF even if im losing 10 nil ill never quit!!

rant over FIFA 11 is really awsome anyone who likes footy games go and get fifa 11,
the stupid person said in game shop yesterday its very much like fifa world cup!! (i didnt like it tbh) n thought oh no cant be serious!!
well the game shop KNOW FCUK ALL about the game play of 11 its awsome 100 times better than fifa 10 and a million better than fifa world cup

if EA have done something about the online quiters please can someone post the info ;)

turner123
05-10-2010, 08:42 PM
played 5 games today online won all 5 but 4 quit!! grrr

i think this is why ppl quit on me!!!

this is the very 1st go/game i had on fifa 11 playing on world class (ledgenary) top setting

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. soz about the quality i recorded it with me phone lol

tinkertiler
05-10-2010, 10:45 PM
I wonder why people quit on you would it happen to have anything to do with you being in the top 100 in the world lol A bit like me on driving games lol No one wants to play with me !!!! I gave up online a long time ago too many people not playing to the end and it just does your head in in the end lol

turner123
05-10-2010, 10:52 PM
I wonder why people quit on you would it happen to have anything to do with you being in the top 100 in the world lol A bit like me on driving games lol No one wants to play with me !!!! I gave up online a long time ago too many people not playing to the end and it just does your head in in the end lol
i feel as thou im restrained to play my full potential on the game, n to me that does feel sad as i enjoy the game alot but others spoil it, i remeber i used to get beat all the time but so what i never quit, it really is frustrating!!

i do try n keep it simple just like the goal in the vid 1 pass 1 move lol normally i play with there keeper too lol

billy8791
06-10-2010, 07:49 PM
if i had the original i would have ya a game mate but using jailbreak so don't think i can get online

turner123
06-10-2010, 08:09 PM
if i had the original i would have ya a game mate but using jailbreak so don't think i can get online
oh dear, thats why i wouldnt mod me ps3 i love it to much ha ha, but if you do get online add me, Turner256 <<<<psn id ;) infact anyone with ps3 n fifa 11 add me if ya's want a game

billy8791
06-10-2010, 09:39 PM
oh dear, thats why i wouldnt mod me ps3 i love it to much ha ha, but if you do get online add me, Turner256 <<<<psn id ;) infact anyone with ps3 n fifa 11 add me if ya's want a game
got it for 360 mate if you have one lol

saffronfox
16-10-2010, 01:52 AM
never played fifa online i really dont think i am good enough to go their just yet, but will be getting 11 in a few weeks and maybe i will take my fifa gaming to the next level will have to see if i am as poor with this one as i was with 10, 9 and 8

turner123
18-10-2010, 09:51 PM
got it for 360 mate if you have one lol
nope no 360 pal :(