PDA

View Full Version : new bike

notanotherone
27-09-2010, 01:50 AM
ive allready bought and riding a Giant Hybryd (Escape R1) and also have a Giant Peleton ( frame specially made and painted to my spec also running gear was changed on original and my own put on ) as some of you know ive went back into biking am now riding between 16 and 20 miles a day when i finish a day shift i usually do between 8 and 10 miles on some occassions i am doing 30 mile runs last week i did a 50 mile run , and i have been talking to one of the guys who i go out with and am in the process of buying another bike,its this one ... Giant Defy Alliance : Formby Cycles :: BMX Bikes, Mountain Bikes, Road Bikes, Ladies Bikes & Folding Bikes (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. my intention is to keep the Peleton for winter and the new one for summer and yes i have all the funny gear :roflmao: oh and by the way ive lost over 2 stone :lol:

tinkertiler
27-09-2010, 08:40 AM
Great to see you have found something you enjoy and loosing a couple of stone is brilliant! Well done mate you will be doing the Tour De Fance next year?? lol

Hunter
27-09-2010, 09:21 AM
see now all you need is an engine attached :robot::grin:

berley
27-09-2010, 10:35 AM
:roflmao: oh and by the way ive lost over 2 stone :lol:

would have been cheaper to cut out the cakes and pies :p

well done you, keep it up :appl:

Diablo13
27-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Well done nao!
I'm glad you found an interest that is good for you as well.
All too often if something is good for us it is hard work rather than pleasure.
Congrats on losing the weight. :thumbup:

I wanted to lose a stone of useless extra weight,..... .....but I was advised to cut my head off! :o

notanotherone
27-09-2010, 09:00 PM
ive been into cycleing for years as was my dad, there was a time i didnt want to do it tbh and had been talking to one of my mates and he recond i had done too much ,i was doing 30 miles a day and when i was off i was doing 60 miles ,but now ive calmed down and have took a lot of advice (not berleys suggestion of cutting out cakes and pies :roflmao: bless she means well :lol)and you know....... im enjoying it big time ,i feel as if i have more energy and i dont ache as much,but winter will soon be upon us and ill need to do more in the gym than what am doing and will have to get my rolling road out of moth balls as for you mate ................you beat me to it :roflmao: just kidding

Diablo13
28-09-2010, 04:14 AM
as for you mate ................you beat me to it :roflmao: just kidding

I thought I might as well beat you lot to it and get in first!
Self abuse is always best! :oops:
Did I really say that out loud? :wink: