which is the best and latest cc cam to use with Gemini 4.70 DM500_max var

Ureyesonly
25-09-2010, 11:24 AM
which is the best and latest cc cam to use with Gemini 4.70 DM500_max var

Ain't the latest 2.1.4, it seems ok to use

foxypepsi
25-09-2010, 11:33 AM
do i just add it through blue panel addons

plus can some explain a bit more about cc cam versions and does this make the image and picture more stable

plus how do i keep the audio on permant every time i put box on for music channels its a pain going to audio and selecting english all the time

notanotherone
25-09-2010, 03:43 PM
cccam is used to stabilise not just picture but a lot of other things to be on the save side use the most updated one ,some ppl say that the 2.1.4 version wasnt even from cccam and was from another group but am not saying dont use it most ppl stick with it on by all means others like myself use 2.1.3 i cant really go into the whys on here but if you google it will tell you a bit more and also newcs you should be able to download from the site as you say ,also you can download it and put it into temp folder on your box then use remote to set it up the other thing you ask id need to check out my other box which has maxvar on it to find out how to stop it sorry

foxypepsi
25-09-2010, 04:44 PM
with being a newbie to the sat stuff i pretty much sorted every problem i have had so far thanks to fergalsworld this is the only last problem i have with the audio on music channels

notanotherone
25-09-2010, 04:57 PM
with being a newbie to the sat stuff i pretty much sorted every problem i have had so far thanks to fergalsworld this is the only last problem i have with the audio on music channels

maybe he can answer your question then cause i still dont know the answer

tinkertiler
25-09-2010, 05:07 PM

Press the audio button on the remote when you are on the channel with no sound and change the audio setting i had the same problem on the music channels and that sorted it you only have to do it once then it will be fine

fergalsworld
25-09-2010, 05:07 PM
plus how do i keep the audio on permant every time i put box on for music channels its a pain going to audio and selecting english all the time
Tell me a couple of the channels you have a problem with.

foxypepsi
25-09-2010, 05:20 PM
mostly all the music channels no other channels the audio seems to go back off when the box has been off then back on you have to press audio button again to get sound back on

tinkertiler
25-09-2010, 05:30 PM
When it was doing it with me i just went and changed all the channels over on the audio and then re booted the console and then it saved it. I didnt do a cold boot until after i had done the re boot so it saved the settings

foxypepsi
25-09-2010, 05:42 PM
thanks guys that worked i am now 100% working no problems