PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Break !!!!!!!

romeospadre
17-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Anyone used or heard of these, just looking for feedback to see if its worth it -

PS3 Break -PS JailBreak USB JailBreaker for PS3 Fat and Slim (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. YouTube - ps3break (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Thanks

Collider
17-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Well its alot cheaper than the first dongle(95 quid),havent used one yet as need to get a PS3 :)

btw if you have 3.42 firmware on PS3 then it wont work and DONT play online with it

tinkertiler
17-09-2010, 06:32 PM
You can do it on a ipnone, android phone, sony psp for free if you have got one them dongles are a rip off

romeospadre
17-09-2010, 08:19 PM
You can do it on a ipnone, android phone, sony psp for free if you have got one them dongles are a rip off

Have you tried and tested this method mate?

Does this write anything to the ps3?
Can all evidence of using this hack be removed if necessary?

Thanks

tinkertiler
17-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Yes it does work i couldnt tell you how to do it but i have seen it done with a android phone. All evidence is non existent on it as it doesnt install anything as you use a external hard drive if you are wise lol Havent got a clue how to do it though on a phone or psp but i know all the programs ect have been released to do it that way

billy8791
18-09-2010, 06:46 AM
hi tinker been looking round the web and can't find any info on doin this with a psp you got any links you could post cheers mate

romeospadre
18-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Yes it does work i couldnt tell you how to do it but i have seen it done with a android phone. All evidence is non existent on it as it doesnt install anything as you use a external hard drive if you are wise lol Havent got a clue how to do it though on a phone or psp but i know all the programs ect have been released to do it that way

Where is the best place to get a guide on how to do this on an android phone bud?

tinkertiler
18-09-2010, 11:35 PM
I will have a hunt around and see what guides i can find tomorrow and then post them. Im sorry but i do not own (or want to own lol_ a PS3 to test them on though so you will have to report back about if they work. Colider posted a list on here easlier about what can be used and if they are being developed ect may well be worth a closer look on that page to see if any guides are in place