PDA

View Full Version : Ex C&W Key Change

Jimbo
24-07-2006, 07:50 PM
Hi,

Sorry to post this query again, but had no response. still got the same poblem. Left the box off for the day to ensure its not a heat problem. just turned everything on, BBc 2 keeps freezing and got no PPV, sky sports, and no movies. it seems that the cc may of rolled the keys ?? Ive got a Pace D4000 and a tit2 card. Can anybody shed some light ??

Please help......Thanks in anticipation.....Jimbo

Satch
24-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Hi There,

Don't think they have rolled since the 20th (but I'm Nthell) Is your net Id and Frequency correct still?

Unless it's the CC doing work in your area?

Jimbo
24-07-2006, 08:19 PM
Cheers for the response Satch
Are you saying that the Keys rolled on the 20th of July ?? The wife switched the box on a couple of days ago and said something weird happened. That may have been it

Jimbo
25-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Satch

Is there any chance you can PM me the RST Files, or if there is a new Tit2 Bin file that works ? I am trying to get my post count back up high enough to get access !!!!

Satch
25-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Satch
Is there any chance you can PM me the RST Files, or if there is a new Tit2 Bin file that works ? I am trying to get my post count back up high enough to get access !!!!

HiYa,

Sorry M8 you can't PM files + you need a post count of 15 to PM?

Also C & W have rolled today I think and I have not got the new key yet so think the 20th is now outa date

philfromstoke
27-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Satch, i normally get your codes from *********, any chance of getting them from you on here?

Phil

Satch
28-07-2006, 07:05 AM
Satch, i normally get your codes from Digital world, any chance of getting them from you on here?
Phil

Hi phil,

Just made the file and Posted Here (http://world-of-digital.com/forums/funcard-files/1285-ex-c-rst-hexes-here-please.html#post20603) But you need 10 posts to see it and a password to get it from the Downloads? Sorry