PDA

View Full Version : just got a motorised system

Danny-D
30-07-2010, 01:20 AM
total different class, had a dm800 from march and i love it, adding a motor just blew me away, used to love my cable dbox but the dreambox is on another level

sealclubber666
02-08-2010, 03:57 PM
total different class, had a dm800 from march and i love it, adding a motor just blew me away, used to love my cable dbox but the dreambox is on another level

sounds good mate but for a total newbie to the sat room what can you recieve with that box and dish and is the setup easy. not looking for a fancy box that records or networks just a good reliable box that picks up a good selection of channels. any advice would be greatly appreciated

Danny-D
06-08-2010, 08:48 PM
sounds good mate but for a total newbie to the sat room what can you recieve with that box and dish and is the setup easy. not looking for a fancy box that records or networks just a good reliable box that picks up a good selection of channels. any advice would be greatly appreciated

you can pick up all major European packages as long as you have access to them, i've bought myself a tring plus card so i can watch 3pm EPL games, set up wise, you really need someone who knows what they are doing or you will be messing about for weeks, for a standard def box you could maybe get a dm 500, dish, motor lnb ect for ?200, guy installed my dish and set it up ?100, took him three and a half hours.

berley
06-08-2010, 09:40 PM
set up wise, you really need someone who knows what they are doing or you will be messing about for weeks, for a standard def box you could maybe get a dm 500, dish, motor lnb ect for ?200, guy installed my dish and set it up ?100, took him three and a half hours.

thats not true, we'll try and help any of the members here so that they dont need to resort to having to pay for anything, we are limited with what we can and cant talk about tho ;)

turner123
06-08-2010, 10:30 PM
thats not true, we'll try and help any of the members here so that they dont need to resort to having to pay for anything, we are limited with what we can and cant talk about tho ;)
well i have been trying for over a year now n no1 has come up with any ladders that can reach the 36th floor we my flat is situated pmsl

Gazer
07-08-2010, 11:13 AM
well i have been trying for over a year now n no1 has come up with any ladders that can reach the 36th floor we my flat is situated pmsl

You should of said, i'v got a 135ft Boom Lift sitting here at the hotel doing sod all as it as been raining the last 3 weeks of having it and water & paint dont mix on side of walls lol

berley
07-08-2010, 01:32 PM

You should of said, i'v got a 135ft Boom Lift sitting here at the hotel doing sod all as it as been raining the last 3 weeks of having it and water & paint dont mix on side of walls lol

There you go turner, I told you we always try to help, what better than the boss offering his works gear to help you, bet there aint too many forums would do that :roflmao:

turner123
07-08-2010, 05:40 PM
i was only kidding ha ha, i could get some steps to stick a dish up lol, i think it ll be sooner rather than later with the current situation, but am i rite in thinking i could use the dish thats up with a hd box (dodgy) one of course, only after uk pkg

fergalsworld
07-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Yes you can use the mini dish but you will only get the fta unless you go down the cs route:wink:

turner123
07-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Yes you can use the mini dish but you will only get the fta unless you go down the cs route:wink:
yes thats the route im thinking of so normal mini dish will pick up all uk/hd with a say hd dream box etc, i did nt want to mention cs as its a no no in an open forum, any recomends on a hd box seeing as my dish is sufice

tinkertiler
07-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Spiderbox are good just got one and for the money they are a good buy and easy to set up

Danny-D
20-08-2010, 10:09 PM

the dm 800 is hard to set up with a motor, unlike the dm500, the guy n the sat shop did'nt want to know when i told him it was a dm800, honestly m8

fergalsworld
21-08-2010, 11:51 AM
the dm 800 is hard to set up with a motor, unlike the dm500, the guy n the sat shop did'nt want to know when i told him it was a dm800, honestly m8
I found it quite easy and straight forward to setup a dm800 with a motor
set reception settings to simple, mode to positioner, put long and lat in and away it went:)

Danny-D
23-08-2010, 09:58 PM
I found it quite easy and straight forward to setup a dm800 with a motor
set reception settings to simple, mode to positioner, put long and lat in and away it went:)

nice one, now i know who to pm the next time im in trouble lol,

guy who done mine kept having to adjust the dish.