PDA

View Full Version : Jailbreak Ios 4.1 Beta 1

Ureyesonly
15-07-2010, 01:50 PM
YouTube - iPhone OS 4.0 beta 1 jailbreak with redsn0w 0.9.5 beta (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. About an hour ago, Apple released iOS 4.1 beta 1 to developers, and you can already jailbreak it using redsn0w 0.9.5b5-5. You can use the tool if you have an iPhone 3G or iTouch 2G MB model. You can find the tool and tutorial here (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. NOTE: as we said on out previous article, we strongly suggest everyone to stay away from this update until it has been combed over to see how it will impact the jailbreaking and unlocking of the newest device. Just wait until the community discovers how it impacts jailbreaks, unlocks, and SHSH caching (especially if you have an iPhone 4).

NOTE: if you got an iPhone 4, save your SHSH now, while you can. If you don?t know how to do it, follow this tutorial (http://www.funkyspacemonkey.com/tinyumbrella-save-iphone-ipod-touch-ipads-shsh-blobs).

Ureyesonly
15-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Update...Well i got board again an thought im gonna try this everything went ok, i got bigger signal bars and NO baseband update like i was told its still at 05.13.04 so ultrasn0w still works for unlock & Redsn0w jailbreak....all this was done via 3G DONT Update your 3GS yet till Dev team release.

Ureyesonly
17-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Update 2..After 2 days of testin this it's ended up same as 4.0 jailbreak, Cydia apps not all workin nor are most the tweaks & batt drained fairly quickly however with this all said remember Redsn0w is beta atm, iv Downgraded back to 3.1.2 again.