PDA

View Full Version : TM-600 channel freezes

abas999
12-07-2010, 03:14 PM
i have tm600 latest UR image cccam 2.1.4, all FTA channels fine but other channels always freezes, i spoke to the server owner and he said it is my end, is there something i can do to tm 600 to stop this freezing, i am on hotbird 13 east,sky italia, cyfra+ arabseque

sky mini dish hotbird 13e
my internet speed is

ping 23ms

download 2.13 mbs

upload 0.24 mb

notanotherone
12-07-2010, 03:17 PM
tbh i dont think its your end but just in case....... is your box connected wifi?
who is your ip provider?(sometimes it can be them)do you know the ecm times?

abas999
12-07-2010, 05:01 PM
tbh i dont think its your end but just in case....... is your box connected wifi?
who is your ip provider?(sometimes it can be them)do you know the ecm times?

my tm600 is connect by Ethernet to my router, my IP provider is virgin media, my ecm time is 0.572, thanks

i checked the ecm time again it shows 0.334, it dropped, is this normal

how i check my ecm i think i am doing wrong,

notanotherone
12-07-2010, 05:48 PM
my tm600 is connect by Ethernet to my router, my IP provider is virgin media, my ecm time is 0.572, thanks

i checked the ecm time again it shows 0.334, it dropped, is this normal

ok to me thsi is good

do you have it on all the channels or just the encryted ones?

i know thsi may sound silly but you are sure you are o0n what you say your on i mena your dish is set up right and the snr is fine also the ber is fine to can you check ?

abas999
12-07-2010, 06:02 PM
ok to me thsi is good
do you have it on all the channels or just the encryted ones?
i know thsi may sound silly but you are sure you are o0n what you say your on i mena your dish is set up right and the snr is fine also the ber is fine to can you check ?

hi i think i am checking the server provider ecm's, how i check my ecm's on tm600? i tried cccaminfo 1. on the blue button, went to main, the total handled client ecm is 0,

FTA channel are smooth only encrypted channel freezes

SNR 77%
AGC 70%
BER 0.0

abas999
12-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Them readings seem a bit low to me,
You might need to tweak your lnb/dish m8

mine reads
snr 87
agc 74
ber 0

must of the channels are 82% snr

abas999
12-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Well that should be ok then,
so best bet is to change server m8 because I would suggest he has overloaded his.

the server iam with is got good feedback and the owner is telling me i am the only one with this problems,

i am waiting for test line on another server and see if the problem is still there, i keep you guys updated

notanotherone
12-07-2010, 08:12 PM
the server iam with is got good feedback and the owner is telling me i am the only one with this problems,
i am waiting for test line on another server and see if the problem is still there, i keep you guys updated

normally with those settings you should be fine but tbh i still think its your server,but yea when you get your test one let us know

berley
12-07-2010, 09:29 PM

blue button x2 > Smartcard Setup info > ECM info

I dont have a technomate so cant check if this works, but I googled your question.

abas999
12-07-2010, 10:00 PM
normally with those settings you should be fine but tbh i still think its your server,but yea when you get your test one let us know

ok got test line and i can confirm it was the server, well it looks like i will be changing server, thanks for all your help

berley thanks u, sorted it out now