PDA

View Full Version : bluetooth not working?

krazylegz
10-07-2010, 03:04 PM
how do u get the bluetooth working?

i've beent trying to send some stuff over from my old phone but cant get it to connect.

When i turn on the bluetooth on the iphone it doesn't find devices, but my old phone can see the iphone just not connect to it

notanotherone
10-07-2010, 03:13 PM
berley is the lady for you shes got one of those phones us poor plebs only have chepo ones:roflmao:

wullboy
10-07-2010, 06:13 PM
how do u get the bluetooth working?
i've beent trying to send some stuff over from my old phone but cant get it to connect.
When i turn on the bluetooth on the iphone it doesn't find devices, but my old phone can see the iphone just not connect to it

Krazylegz m8, the iphones bluetooth will only work on another iphone, and it will only allow you certain file to be sent over to the other iphone, it certainly does not allow music to be transfered !!

Diablo13
10-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Krazylegz m8, the iphones bluetooth will only work on another iphone, and it will only allow you certain file to be sent over to the other iphone, it certainly does not allow music to be transfered !!

Wow that is an even ****tier phone than I first thought!
Despite the huge price, all the faults and bad reception, it won't even let you use it as you want and transfer the files over from your old phone!
Does it even let you make phone calls, or is it really just for downloading daft posing apps for kids to play with? :confused:

WHY do people even WANT these expensive pieces of crap?
I thought I had been taken in when I bought the useless Nokia N96, but at least it didnt cost me an arm and a leg! :no:

P.S berley is the lady for you shes got one of those phones us poor plebs only have chepo ones:roflmao:
But who are the plebs really, those of us with cheapo phones that work and do what they are supposed to do;
Or those with money to burn on mega expensive phones that don't work properly and have more faults than the Afghan government? :lol3:

berley
10-07-2010, 07:50 PM
My phone works perfect Diablo and I didn't even know about the bluetooth issue until i read it here, having said that there was nothing that i wanted to bluetooth from my old phone so it wouldn't have been a problem for me.

Diablo13
10-07-2010, 09:08 PM
LOL, you actually don't know that your "phone works perfectly" then berley, because you haven't tried out all the functions yet!
I hope when you do need some of them in the future, that it doesn't let you down as it has other people!
Like if you get accidentally locked in the local hostelries cellar! :drink4: ;)