PDA

View Full Version : WTF happened 2 england

gazza2008
28-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Rite am gonna start this thread so peeps can put there frustrations across after yesterdays result.

After watching that shower of sh1t3 yesterday I fort we will never win feck all

Why did he play Gerrard on he left he could of played Joe Cole there and put Gerrard behind Rooney

as for Rooney he was sh1t full stop

Then we are getting beat he brings on Heskey need I say anymore

Well to finish this thread on my part i'll end it with a joke

David Blaine is said to be gutted because his record of doing feck all in a
box for 42 days has been broken by Wayne Rooney!

turner123
28-06-2010, 09:51 AM
it was a shocking display, when they was 2 nil down i though what a crock of ****, then we score, then almost straight after lampy goal was nt allowed, if england got beat 2-1 then they could have hold there heads high as the blind lines man and ref would get the flack but tbh i kinda think they gave up after that disallowed goal.

i think there was more going on behind the scenes with manager and squad and squad was nt happy with the way they was made to play, england managers job should be left for the ppl of england to manage and vote whom plays and who plays were as it looks the public are rite gerrard shuda been behind rooney n cole on the left, n hesky should of been left at home ffs....

now alot of the team are in there 30's n prob wont be in the next world cup, what prospects have we got coming through the ranks?

comentators said were best league in the world, premiership my ass, we buy players from abroad it aint all english league is it

DessertDog
28-06-2010, 10:33 AM
I dont think we pay them enough football is a hard game to play i know i never could get the hang of it at school lol

notanotherone
28-06-2010, 10:36 AM
I dont think we pay them enough football is a hard game to play i know i never could get the hang of it at school lol

:roflmao:am saying nuffing to that but i did say i still fancied blackpool:fryingpan:

thelostone
28-06-2010, 02:08 PM
After the way they played in the first round i am surprised you need to ask, according to the manager on sky they were tired who knows, all i no is they were crap.Is the manager worth 6 million i don't think so

Gazer
28-06-2010, 02:50 PM
1 word from me CRAP i would of had more fun watching paint dry!!

notanotherone
28-06-2010, 02:57 PM
1 word from me CRAP i would of had more fun watching paint dry!!

you watching paint dry????? it dont count as work m8 :roflmao:

turner123
28-06-2010, 09:49 PM
only way england was ever going to win the world cup

tinkertiler
28-06-2010, 09:57 PM
only way england was ever going to win the world cup

You sure about that i would have thought if no one else turned up lol They were useless!!! No excuses they were crap end of story. Bunch of over paid idiots who think they are better than everyone else and they can do what they want. Well i will never buy another England shirt ever again and pay to watch them after the performance over in South Africa !!! Send out the team i will be supporting next year Blackpool they would have had more heart in it as they would have wanted to shine!!

Diablo13
29-06-2010, 05:26 AM
I am not a huge football fan anymore, though I did used to go to matches in my younger days, but I did decide to watch the England v Germany match.
Besides there were no other good comedies on at the time! :-"
The Premier League, or English International Division as it should be called, no longer plays classic British football! We have overpaid foreign fairies that believe their own hype and British players that are more famous for who they are shagging at the time, than the quality of football they play! The biggest competitions are 'who gets paid the most' and 'who has the biggest ego'?
The game itself has changed, we used to be good because we could both take and give a good tackle and get stuck in, whereas foreign teams couldn't cope with our rugged type of football. Now it has become almost a no contact sport, we are out in the cold.
It is time we stopped importing players for vast amounts of money. You can see a better game of football watching some of the works or even kids amateur teams because they genuinely want to win, for pride not paypackets!
If the leagues were made up of only British players, it would be a level playing field for ALL the clubs to develop home grown talent, not just the ones with the most money, or recently the ones with the highest overdraft facillity, which has bitten many good clubs in the ar$e through overspending but not getting gate receipts.
In these depressed times, lower players wages and no huge international transfer fees, should enable clubs to charge less at the turnstyles, which makes the game more accessable and better supported by the common working man and woman that are the true fans! A different wage structure for players, coaches, and managers, with a lower basic pay, but an individuals seasons end bonuses built on performance might be useful here though?
In Wayne Rooney's place, that would probably mean him buying his clothes from the charity shops! :(
Some of these comments were even echoed by players past and present. British football needs a complete kick up the jacksie to return it to its former glory. It needs British players that speak the same language, play in the same style and play together regularly, so that a true team for European and international competition can be built up?
We need a British manager who speaks English properly and knows how the British game is played, on our pitches and during our erratic weather conditions. Since we went down the road of overpaying Sven and now Fabio, what has it ever done for our international game?
Some of you have made tongue in cheek comments about Blackpool. Well as a proper TEAM that plays together regularly and with the enormous feeling of PRIDE they would all feel in representing their country at the highest level, would we REALLY have been any worse off in this competition? :-?
The sad comment that the poor little lambs were "tired" I find really demeaning for what is supposed to be the fittest and best that we have to offer! :dunno:
We might as well have a Scottish manager, it might not do us any good, but at least it would be a lot cheaper? :p

tinkertiler
29-06-2010, 08:11 AM
I was being serious Blackpool is the team im supporting next year! All my mates support the big teams and i always pick a little one to support which worked out quite well at the begining of last season when i was supporting Burnley they beat Man U and i let my mate know in no uncertain terms what i thought of that lol

10mg
01-07-2010, 09:16 AM
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8125/pic13866.jpg

says it all

Diablo13
01-07-2010, 12:02 PM
LOL the boys in the brown stuff! :))
That's awesome PnP. :thumbup2:

notanotherone
01-07-2010, 01:56 PM
someone tell me something? i watched a clip of england and john terry kissed wayne rooney on both sides of the head then rooney done the same to terry wtf is that all about??